Metal Storm logo
Supreme Pain - Drummer Leaves The Band, Replacement Announced

Dutch death metal act Supreme Pain has issued the following statement on their MySpace blog:

''Our drummer Toep Duin decided to quit Supreme Pain because of personal issues he need to arrange. And because of that he could not combine that with playing in Supreme Pain.

It is sad, but we understand his decision and wish him all the best for the future. We had a kick ass time together and also shredded some sick gigs. The last gig with Toep behind the kit was at Turock, Essen, Germany. 2 vids of this gig are on Supreme Pain myspace and youtube channel, so check them out! Toep take care and we see eachother somewere around.

The new drummachine for the Supreme Pain brutality wil be Paul Beltman. He is former Sinister drummer and also he played the drums for Fondlecorpse, Infinited Hate and Weapons To Hunt. Also he was playing a couple of years in Judgement Day. So a very experienced and very skilled drummer. Paul is a very cool guy and it's great he is now behind the kit in Supreme Pain.

We had rehearsals and played a couple of brand new songs and it went great. At the moment we will be working on new songs and with Paul behind the kit it will be sick, fast and brutal. So Supreme Pain will continue to create blasting death metal!

Supreme Death Metal GreetZ!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Supreme Pain
Posted: 18.10.2010 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 10 users
18.10.2010 - 22:28
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
FUCK its not HellHammer. SO surprised.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2335 | This month: 7