Metal Storm logo
Infected Mushroom

Original post

Posted by , 28.08.2006 - 15:02
Psy goa trance project from Israel.They are really great.Opinions?
23.01.2010 - 22:22
GT
Coffee!!
Written by Bas on 21.01.2010 at 22:50

I absolutely love Infected Mushroom
One of my top favourite bands and I enjoy them more than almost all of the metal I know. I'm currently listening through Vicious Delicious. Fantastic music for gaming too by the way (all fast-paced games that is).

Can someone recommend me similar stuff? Something similarly variated, fast and 'over the top'.

Written by GT on 13.03.2009 at 18:37

Stuff about I M

Surprises me that you like them

Then you'll be even more surprised when I tell you that before I really got into metal I was a "rave-head". I only listened to psy-trance and goa for about four years. Been away from the genre for a while now, but if you're looking for something like them try Goa-Gil or Hallucinogen...maybe Astral Projection but they're not as "over the top"
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
24.01.2010 - 11:43
Bas
Retired Staff
I'll give Goa-Gil and Hallucinogen a try then, maybe Astral Projection too, but the other ones first. Thanks
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
31.01.2010 - 22:46
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
These guys are mentally ill, I love it. I got a hold of their new album the other day and it's pretty damn special. The remix of Riders on the Storm is worth the mention, what a track. I'm looking into getting 'I'm the Supervisor'.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
31.01.2010 - 22:50
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by GT on 23.01.2010 at 22:22

Written by Bas on 21.01.2010 at 22:50

I absolutely love Infected Mushroom
One of my top favourite bands and I enjoy them more than almost all of the metal I know. I'm currently listening through Vicious Delicious. Fantastic music for gaming too by the way (all fast-paced games that is).

Can someone recommend me similar stuff? Something similarly variated, fast and 'over the top'.

Written by GT on 13.03.2009 at 18:37

Stuff about I M

Surprises me that you like them

Then you'll be even more surprised when I tell you that before I really got into metal I was a "rave-head". I only listened to psy-trance and goa for about four years. Been away from the genre for a while now, but if you're looking for something like them try Goa-Gil or Hallucinogen...maybe Astral Projection but they're not as "over the top"

Do you know about the oh so genius Shpongle dude ? Those guys are at the peak of the genre in my opinion.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
01.02.2010 - 14:24
Bas
Retired Staff
Written by Visioneerie on 31.01.2010 at 22:46

These guys are mentally ill, I love it. I got a hold of their new album the other day and it's pretty damn special. The remix of Riders on the Storm is worth the mention, what a track. I'm looking into getting 'I'm the Supervisor'.

They have a new one out?
Got to check that out then
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
17.10.2017 - 17:44
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
So I've been getting really into Vicious Delicious by these guys, and I have no clue why! I'm almost exclusively listening to metal, or music closely related to metal, or "accepted" by metal listeners. Maybe it's because of the distorted guitars, no idea! Someone knows similar bands to IM?
22.06.2021 - 10:40
bj_waters

IM just released a new EP called Shroomeez. It's pretty standard stuff, I think, along the same lines as their More Than Just a Name album.

I feel like they've fallen back into more straight-forward PsyTrance (which isn't a bad thing, necessarily). Vicious Delicious probably remains the best thing they've done, though.