Metal Storm logo
My Silent Wake - Have A New Video Online

UK doomsters My Silent Wake have revealed a home-made video for one of their new songs "Death Becomes Us", as can be watched below. The song comes off the band's new effort IV Et Lux Perpetua, released just yesterday (29 October). You can find more information about the album in our news archive.

As reported earlier today, the band will embark on a short European with In Vain in a few days. Dates are available here. This will mark My Silent Wake's last tour with drummer/vocalist Jasen Whyte, who'll be leaving the band at the end of the year.

Here's the full message of the band: "Andi and Jasen will be playing on the tour. Andi did not need the break from the band that was reported a few months ago. These will be Jasen's last performances due to him leaving at the end of the year. Tank will be drumming and me (Ian Arkley) and Kate will be playing as usual."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: My Silent Wake
Posted: 30.10.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 17 users
30.10.2010 - 22:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Exelent video, thats how metal videos shood look like, even whit low budget how this, hoem made bands can made awesome, exelent videos, main think is stay indepeendet and dont hire those lame directors who follow time and made sucky vids
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2312 | This month: 3