Metal Storm logo
Favourite song on Master Of Puppets?

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 08.11.2010 - 09:29
This is simple.. what is your favourite song on this legendary album, master of puppets. I myself would choose Battery as its just awesome, is extremely memorable, and is in general a great song! Whats your choice?

Poll

What is your favourite song on Master Of Puppets?

Master Of Puppets
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Orion
Battery
Disposable Heroes
Damage, Inc.
The Thing That Should Not Be
Leper Messiah

Total votes: 232
26.01.2014 - 13:36
Orion is the best track on this one. Rest In Peace Cliff...
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
06.11.2021 - 11:53
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
The title track "Master Of Puppets" by a mile.
06.11.2021 - 14:56
Zap
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 06.11.2021 at 11:53

The title track "Master Of Puppets" by a mile.

Probably my favourite as well from that album. I sometimes wonder how an 80's metal song with a one-minute, riff-heavy intro, lots of heavy, rhythmic downpicked verses, an almost two-minute melodic instrumental bridge section that is followed by another instrumental minute (after a short break with vocals), totalling over 8 minutes is still somewhat regularly played on loads of radio stations, some of team not even rock-focused.
06.11.2021 - 15:01
JoHn Doe
Disposable Heroes
these days
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
06.11.2021 - 17:39
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Zap on 06.11.2021 at 14:56

Probably my favourite as well from that album. I sometimes wonder how an 80's metal song with a one-minute, riff-heavy intro, lots of heavy, rhythmic downpicked verses, an almost two-minute melodic instrumental bridge section that is followed by another instrumental minute (after a short break with vocals), totalling over 8 minutes is still somewhat regularly played on loads of radio stations, some of team not even rock-focused.

It's one of the most iconic metal songs of all time, many would call it the perfect metal song, even if your not a fan of metal, you still would of Likely heard it, or of it
22.11.2021 - 01:57
Steiner
The whole album is obviously amazing, arguably perfect, but Lepper Messiah always felt especially dark and heavy to me.