Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - Begin Recording New Album

Official press release

Hate Eternal is working on their fifth studio album (second for Metal Blade Records) and follow up to Fury And Flames once again at Erik Rutan's own Mana Recording Studios. JJ Hrubovcak has been added as the band's bassist and the devastating combo of Erik Rutan on guitar and Jade Simonetto on drums is at work once again. The album promises to be one of the most intense death metal albums of 2011.

Frontman Erik Rutan offers the following update: "The band has been locked up in Mana Recording Studios doing pre-production for the past 2 months, finishing up songs that we have been writing over the last year in between tours and albums that I've produced, and we feel we have come up with one of Hate Eternal's heaviest, most twisted, evil, melodic, and insane albums yet. It was my goal to expand upon what the band has done in the past, and add new dynamics and twists to the traditional, dissonant Hate Eternal style, yet keep it in the same vein. It took the three of us really pushing ourselves, and digging deep into the essence of who we are as musicians and writers and players to create something very unique and special. We cannot wait for everyone to hear what we have in store. Look out for updates from the studio over the next few months."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 08.11.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 62 users
08.11.2010 - 21:01
King Bonzo

Excite excite excite!! I'm, apparantly, one of the few people who adored the last album, this is very good news!
08.11.2010 - 21:04
MIXHELL

Very good news. \m/
09.11.2010 - 11:35
Ísak Petersen
Account deleted
Their last album was sick! Looking forward to this one
09.11.2010 - 16:39
Malphas

This made my day! great news! can't wait for the album to come out!
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Hits total: 3069 | This month: 6