Metal Storm logo
Process Of Guilt - Presents Remix Album

Here's the press release for "The Circle", Process Of Guilt's new release:

"Closing the process started with Erosion, The Circle presents five reinterpretations of the closing song on Process Of Guilt's highly acclaimed sophomore album and opens the door for the composition process of their third full length.

Bringing together the creative minds of Sanford Parker (of Minsk, Buried At Sea, Twilight, Circle Of Animals, The High Confessions and overall producer extraordinaire), Echoes Of Yul (the Polish creators of one of the most interesting ambient/industrial debuts in recent years), DJ Mofo (of Portuguese best kept secret Bizarra Locomotiva), Bosque (one of the leading forces of bleak drone/doom/black art) and Sons Of Bronson (featuring members of Spanish sludge masters Lords Of Bukkake), The Circle offers a deconstructive circle through an erosive world of calm versus chaos. Besides the five remixes, this abstract descent begins with a new prespective on Erosion's closing track, now (re)mastered - as all the other tracks - by the well known James Plotkin (of O.L.D., Khanate fame).

Pressed as a beautiful limited (and numbered) digisleeve edition of 300 copies, through a partnership between the band and the newly founded Bleak Recordings, this record will be first available throughout the next month as two separate pre-orders on both the band's and the label's site. Either you buy just the record or a special package featuring the CD and an exclusive t-shirt printed on demand - all orders will be shipped during December. A very reduced quantity of The Circle will be obtainable through select record shops and on digital format in January.

Spreading their wings and expanding their ever growing fan base, both the sold out debut Renounce and Erosion will be available for the first time as a reduced price 320k mp3, FLAC or just about any other format you could possibly desire on the new Process Of Guilt digital store."

There's even a video one Youtube here!

Source: processofguilt.com
Band profile: Process Of Guilt
Posted: 13.11.2010 by Darkside Momo

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 85 users
13.11.2010 - 21:37
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Already have my order in
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
13.11.2010 - 22:01
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
POG + Sanford Parker... normally not interested in remixes, but this time i am i am i am!
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
13.11.2010 - 22:36
Glabrezu

This is incredibly interesting, Erosion was my fav album of 2009

P.S. : Who are Lords of Bukkake?!?! ahahahahahahh can't stop laughing
----
Exploring life
Without fear without feeling
I am one with my torment
And forever blind
14.11.2010 - 01:32
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Poor as fuck but I pre-ordered a copy just now. These guys are pure gold.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.11.2010 - 11:40
Glabrezu

Pre ordered just now, with Renounce MCD. This will be my Christmas present
----
Exploring life
I am one with my torment
And forever blind
16.11.2010 - 20:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Finally also placed my order. How could I not. Damn, these guys produced one of the top albums of the last decade and by far the best album of 2009 when they unleashed Erosion upon the unsuspecting world.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.11.2010 - 23:04
Glabrezu

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.11.2010 at 20:52

Finally also placed my order. How could I not. Damn, these guys produced one of the top albums of the last decade and by far the best album of 2009 when they unleashed Erosion upon the unsuspecting world.

I will always thank you for Erosion review, it really interested me and through it I knew POG. It's really one of my favourite albums of all time.
I hope to see them on stage as soon as possible..
----
Exploring life
I am one with my torment
And forever blind
16.11.2010 - 23:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Rereading the Erosion review I see I called The Circle a " a clear epilogue to the album" it seems that the band sees it apart from the album as well why else would they choose to rerelease it in remixes form? this remixes album album could be more or less regarded as an appendix to the Erosion album just like Deathspell Omega's Kenose ep is an appendix to the SMRC, Fas, Paracletum trilogy, I think.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 2919 | This month: 9