Metal Storm logo
Candlemass - Resumes Recording New Album - Without Messiah

Candlemass returned to the Stockholm Polar studio this weekend to add one song to the forthcoming album. The brutally heavy "Of Stars And Smoke" was put down with ease and in a very releaxed working environment. Since the new album wont be out until next year, there is no need to rush things and the band can take their time to make it a perfect doom metal album.

Mappe Björkman commented: "Of Stars And Smoke" definatley had a vibe of "Epicus..." around it. It sent fucking chills down my spine".

Candlemass frontman Messiah Marcolin contacted Blabbermouth.net on April 28, 2006 to reveal that he has parted ways with the group and that it's 100 percent definite that he will not return. "We could not agree on how to do the new album," he said, but would not further elaborate on his sudden exit.

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: Candlemass
Posted: 30.08.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 8 users
31.08.2006 - 09:57
/ELVET (O)
Account deleted
=] Vibe of 'Epicus...' eh? Sweeeet!
31.08.2006 - 13:06
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
Dissapointed that Marcolin left, I love the man, but I'm happy they already have another one coming.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets

Hits total: 2485 | This month: 9