Metal Storm logo
Napalm Death - Guitarist Comments About Jesse Pintado's Death

Mitch Harris, guitarist from Napalm Death, has made a comment about the passing away of ex-Napalm Death/Terrorizer guitarist Jesse Pintado:

"I am very sad and upset about this news. Jesse was like a brother to me and we were very close for many years. For now, I feel the most sadness and compassion for his family, that loved him dearly, and tried with all their heart to help Jesse redirect his future.

I suppose I feel more anger and frustration than anything, as Jesse was gifted with people who loved and cared about him. Jesse was equally blessed with many companions around the world, and I am sure that many people share the same emptiness at this moment.

Now all that I can do is to try and remember the great times we shared together, and hope that Jesse has somehow found peace in his own mind and soul".

Ex-Napalm Death drummer Mick Harris has also commented: "Jesse, I'll always remember you. First choice for Napalm Death".

Source: enemyofthemusicbusiness.com
Band profile: Napalm Death
Posted: 30.08.2006 by Raiden

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 21 users
31.08.2006 - 11:32
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
RIP Jesse Pintado, this is a sad occasion indeed...
31.08.2006 - 11:55
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Sad times indeed, Jesse will be missed
----

Hellcunt Smurf
04.09.2006 - 17:22
castigation
Account deleted
Jesse Pintado...one of a great guitar player which had made many contributions to the Metal Scene around the world. I'm shocked when I heard about his death. It's a mourn situation for whole metalheads around the world. A man who had contributions his skills for metal scene, a man who being a legend....in Terrorizer, Napalm Death. Jesse Pintado...we will never forget you. (CASTIGATION - Indonesia)
07.10.2018 - 13:00
JefferyViens
That is really sad news to people who are into music field and Rip to Jesse he is a fantastic guitarist, I came to know from one the news article published in cheap essays blog it says that he has started his career as drummer but gradually he has changed to guitar and become very famous in playing guitar.
07.10.2018 - 13:15
InnerSelf
proofread free
Yo what the hell!
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.

Hits total: 7175 | This month: 3