Metal Storm logo
Korpiklaani - Studio Footage And New Song Online

Korpiklaani are busy recording their new album, called Ukon Wacka deep in the woods of Finland. The band has now posted a video clip with some behind-the-scenes footage from the recording sessions. One of the brand-new songs, called "Tuoppi Oltta" (meaning something like - surprise surprise - "a pint of beer"), can be heard during the entire clip.

The Ukon Wacka release date is scheduled for February 4th 2011. More info can be read here.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani
Posted: 20.11.2010 by Torgo

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 106 users
20.11.2010 - 21:08
RiouxMax

Hey, that's actually a great song!
20.11.2010 - 22:20
Elodie Artour
Slania
The word 'kalja' in Finnish means beer, so it's definitely an alcoholic song.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
20.11.2010 - 23:16
worm_is_gloaming

Nice "cameo" by Lemmy

A cozy little studio and looks like good times. Can't wait to drink along to this when it's out
21.11.2010 - 01:35
Varegan
Hamranakara
I hope there's less filler songs in this one
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
21.11.2010 - 14:23
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Not bad song, but too long intro imo and also it isnt anything standing too much out of the Korpiklaani's average...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.11.2010 - 23:59
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
"Korpiklaani covers Korpiklaani", that should be the name of this album, I mean, really guys, they were entertaining with their first albums but now they are just covering themselves. I don't have a problem when a band plays the same thing in each album, but just when they are doing it great... with Korpiklaani, that's not the case.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
30.11.2010 - 18:03
schwanderen

Written by Daggon on 24.11.2010 at 23:59

"Korpiklaani covers Korpiklaani", that should be the name of this album, I mean, really guys, they were entertaining with their first albums but now they are just covering themselves. I don't have a problem when a band plays the same thing in each album, but just when they are doing it great... with Korpiklaani, that's not the case.

That's the weirdest critique/compliment i've ever heard...

Hits total: 3216 | This month: 3