Metal Storm logo
Nervecell - Completes Writing New Album

Dubai-based death metallers Nervecell have finished writing the songs for their next studio album. The recordings will take place somewhere next month. The band issued the following update:

"We are really thrilled that the writing process for the new album has been successfully completed and the band is eager to enter the studio next month and start recording. We've been working really hard on this record through out this year and in between the tours we've had in Europe and Asia. All the pre-production for the songs are done and we're very happy with how everything has turned out for us so far.

The new songs are sounding aggressive, fast and dark! The fans can expect a heavy dosage of old school death metal, modern thrash metal, intertwined with our touch of Eastern melodies and brutality. Needless to say there will be more exciting news and surprises featured on this new record to follow.

The new (as-yet-untitled) album is set for a release early 2011 on Lifeforce Records (Europe) / Spellbind Records (Middle East). This will mark the follow-up to the much anticipated 2009 debut Preaching Venom which was released in Europe in October 2009 on Lifeforce Records."

The band will announce the album title and more details in the upcoming weeks, so make sure you stay tuned.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Nervecell
Posted: 25.11.2010 by S.K.Ø.M

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 25 users
25.11.2010 - 16:50
JD
Account deleted
Good news!
25.11.2010 - 20:10
X5452
Account deleted
Very happy with this news! Can't wait to see these guys again! Had a chat with the vocalist last time they were in Holland, he's a really cool guy!
27.11.2010 - 03:29
psykometal
A staff guy...
I cant wait for this new beast! been waiting. I really hope that Dave Haley is still the blaster, it appears he is so im def stoked to hear the next. im surprised to see theyre still on Lifeforce, woulda figured Nuclear Blast wouldve picked them up by now...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

28.11.2010 - 15:05
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 25.11.2010 at 20:10

Had a chat with the vocalist last time they were in Holland, he's a really cool guy!

My friend told me the same story he chatted with him via facebook.
04.12.2010 - 00:52
X5452
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 28.11.2010 at 15:05

Written by Guest on 25.11.2010 at 20:10

Had a chat with the vocalist last time they were in Holland, he's a really cool guy!

My friend told me the same story he chatted with him via facebook.

That's great!

Hits total: 2078 | This month: 3