Metal Storm logo
Wormrot

30.11.2010 - 20:42
Guib
Thrash Talker
Hey there everyone ! I just discovered the band a few days ago by buying the album (ABUSE) and I loved it, got me few rolls before getting used to the sound, but after that totally fell in love with the band. Since nobody started a topic for Wormrot here I go ! So to all Grindcore fans... tell me what you think about them.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
30.11.2010 - 20:49
vezzy
Stallmanite
"Abuse" is definitely one of the best grindcore albums to come out in fairly recent times. So abrasive and noisy.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
30.11.2010 - 20:52
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by vezzy on 30.11.2010 at 20:49

"Abuse" is definitely one of the best grindcore albums to come out in fairly recent times. So abrasive and noisy.

You got that right vezzy ! but seriously what was ur first thought on the album the first time you listened to it ?
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
30.11.2010 - 20:54
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guib on 30.11.2010 at 20:52

You got that right vezzy ! but seriously what was ur first thought on the album the first time you listened to it ?

head asplode

Seriously though, I was quite fond of it and replayed it several times. The guitar tone, raw grooves, etc. were all great.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
30.11.2010 - 20:58
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by vezzy on 30.11.2010 at 20:54

Written by Guib on 30.11.2010 at 20:52

head asplode

Seriously though, I was quite fond of it and replayed it several times. The guitar tone, raw grooves, etc. were all great.

Yeah its the kind of album you can't just listen one time ! you gotta make it roll over and over .. to finally realize how hooked u are LOL
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
01.12.2010 - 08:02
SerratedSyringe

I thought I started a Wormrot thread... I guess I never got around to it. They are indeed great, I saw them live a couple months ago. IMO, they picked up where Insect Warfare left off.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
02.12.2010 - 17:31
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The second disc that comes with the special edition of Abuse is good as well. They even made one screamo song that made me lawl massively, but somehow it's still sorta good
03.12.2010 - 01:40
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by SerratedSyringe on 01.12.2010 at 08:02

I thought I started a Wormrot thread... I guess I never got around to it. They are indeed great, I saw them live a couple months ago. IMO, they picked up where Insect Warfare left off.

Actually I searched for the Wormrot topic but it wasn't there... there was Insect Warfare vs Wormrot and... an Album thread but thats about it... I guess they deleted your topic for some strange reason ?
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
03.12.2010 - 22:36
SerratedSyringe

Written by Guib on 03.12.2010 at 01:40

Actually I searched for the Wormrot topic but it wasn't there... there was Insect Warfare vs Wormrot and... an Album thread but thats about it... I guess they deleted your topic for some strange reason ?

You're right, it was a poll. I never made a specific Wormrot thread.
----
04.12.2010 - 05:19
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by SerratedSyringe on 03.12.2010 at 22:36

Oh well lol there it is glad you joined it. So how did you discovered the band exactly ??
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
04.12.2010 - 08:39
SerratedSyringe

Written by Guib on 04.12.2010 at 05:19

Written by SerratedSyringe on 03.12.2010 at 22:36

Oh well lol there it is glad you joined it. So how did you discovered the band exactly ??

I don't even remember. There's a good chance it was through Metalstorm though.
----
29.06.2011 - 21:12
JD
Account deleted
Wow, i didn't expect to find a topic here for these dudes, definitely one of the greatest bands i discovered lately, am actually listning to "Abuse" right now, good shit!
29.06.2011 - 21:33
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Nice sound from the old school of Grindcore. Not the most original shit ever but who the fuck cares... The performance is impecable
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
29.06.2011 - 23:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Grindcore: You're doing it right.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."