Metal Storm logo
The Fur Suiter Thread!

07.12.2010 - 00:32
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Hey! Horlequism The Heavy Metal Husky here! I just registered for Furnal Equinox 2011 and I can tell you that I cannot wait to go! Its from March 11-13 in Toronto...of course, I'll be fur suiting as a husky...my last thread about this failed miserably due to all the close minded ignorance from haters and the fact that I was also under the influence a lot, putting a lot of other esoteric things into the mixture of the thread! Hey, I can only work with the limited capacity of brain cells that are out there right? But you know what? To each his fucking own mother fuckers! NEWS FLASH! People have interests that aren't necessarily yours! You have a problem with what I do? Stay the fuck out of this thread or I will send the furry fandom after you and we'll tear you from limb to limb! (just kidding...we're a bunch of nice people so you should be equally as nice back too and stop the hate!)

Truth be told, there are a lot of us out there going to these things...Anthrocon is one of the biggest here in North America! We love to go furry raves, furry beer bashes...we're a crazy bunch of party animals! Roar!

So, who in MS is a furry? Don't be shy!
07.12.2010 - 01:00
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
So, is it like a sexual thing ? excuse my ignorance but we dont have furries in Egypt and all i know about 'you guys' is from the media, and that's usually orgies of people dressed up in fir suits. so, a comprehensive insight would be apreciated.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
07.12.2010 - 01:13
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Zombie: No, its ok haha...but furries are very physical...if you have personal space issues then the furry fandom is not for you...the sexual thing is called "yiffing"...

It's all about the congregation of people who like the same thing in short...there are a lot of activities that can be participated in at a furry convention...the fantasy of it really...the idea of being more of an animal than man for a few days is a great thing...you get to loose yourself in another reality for a few days...its a great release...everyone has an inner animal inside of them and we all release it in pack form at a convention...
07.12.2010 - 01:35
Kennoth
Oh boy. Well, have fun then.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
07.12.2010 - 02:10
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Kennoth on 07.12.2010 at 01:35

Oh boy. Well, have fun then.

Aye! That we do...we have a blast! Biggest partying session I ever attend EVER...
09.12.2010 - 01:49
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I dressed as a kangaroo last year

as a kid I used to hang out in alleys, watching cats fuck all day. when I found out I could be one it changed my life.
09.12.2010 - 03:10
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Dangerboner: Hahahaha....wow, that's quite the picture...