Metal Storm logo
Falconer - Begins Recording New Album

Swedish metal band Falconer have started the recording process of the new album Armod. Guitarist Stefan Weinerhall has issued the following update:

"Falconer has now begun the recording of its new album Armod at Andy La Rocque's (King Diamond) Sonic Train Studios in Varberg, Sweden. Our drummer Karsten Larsson, who is the first one to be recorded, thinks this may be his best session ever. The vibe is really awesome!"

To read an earlier post about this album, go to this location.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Falconer
Posted: 07.12.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 68 users
07.12.2010 - 06:53
mikeprado30

Excellent news!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
07.12.2010 - 11:32
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Well hello ahahaha good news
07.12.2010 - 14:55
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Great news.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.12.2010 - 01:20
worm_is_gloaming

Hell yes, bring it on!! Looking forward to the increased folk influence on this one.
08.12.2010 - 22:58
korppi89

Written by Irritable Ted on 07.12.2010 at 11:41

Every band at the moment is saying "Our best album ever" "masterpiece" "defining work".

Why can't they be honest " Its a bit shit really, but the record company made it sound like this for the teenage girls. I hate the rest of the band, but we get shedloads of cash, so fuck you all and buy the CD"

you... are an idiot!
09.12.2010 - 02:57
Symmachus

Every band at the moment is saying "Our best album ever" "masterpiece" "defining work".

Why can't they be honest " Its a bit shit really, but the record company made it sound like this for the teenage girls. I hate the rest of the band, but we get shedloads of cash, so fuck you all and buy the CD"

I know at least one band that's not doing that for their upcoming album: Opeth. The upcoming album has thus far been described as "good". You may have known that, but it seemed relevant to share.
09.12.2010 - 03:04
RavenKing

You can't make it a general rule but the statement is true for some bands. Expecially from the Powermetal genre.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody

Hits total: 2516 | This month: 7