Metal Storm logo
Insurrection - Promoting My Town

08.12.2010 - 20:18
Guib
Thrash Talker
Ahem ok so... first, I'd like to say that I'm not part of Insurrection In any way
They're a Death Metal Band from my Hometown Gatineau (Canada/Qc)
Right now they got 2 studio albums released ''Prologue'' and ''Fracture''
I believe they got alot of talents and deserves to be promoted and known all over the globe
for being one of my favorite growing Death Metal band in the country. If you guys need information,
links... or even buy some of their stuff PM me I'll contact Phil which is their drummer.

Their Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/insurrectionmetal
Their Official Website: http://www.insurrectionmetal.com/fr/index.asp

P.S. Also, if you guys enjoy the band vote for them in the Band Suggestion area on the MS website so we can create their profile !! Thanks alot to all of you guys who will help promote the band.

METAL 4 EVER -Guib-
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
09.12.2010 - 00:46
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Love Insurrection. They truly deserve more recognition because their material is wicked stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing them live once again (they give a killer show). Hopefully I can get them over here some time soon!
09.12.2010 - 05:47
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by SilentScream on 09.12.2010 at 00:46

Love Insurrection. They truly deserve more recognition because their material is wicked stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing them live once again (they give a killer show). Hopefully I can get them over here some time soon!

Yeah man... Right now they're touring they got some shows booked with Kataklysm including the one I saw the 5th December in Ottawa's Maverick's. They're wicked ! I just bought their new album fracture if you ever get the chance to grab one do it... its incredible stuff.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
09.12.2010 - 08:04
SilentScream
Blasphemer
No worries hehe, I'll get Fracture! I can't imagine that I won't end up playing a show or two with theses guys. Really cool dudes.
10.12.2010 - 05:14
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by SilentScream on 09.12.2010 at 08:04

No worries hehe, I'll get Fracture! I can't imagine that I won't end up playing a show or two with theses guys. Really cool dudes.

Tell you went in the band suggestions and voted for them They deserve their place right here !
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
04.04.2011 - 19:33
Guib
Thrash Talker
Bumping this thread...

Edit: So Thanks to MS staff for adding the band on the website They deserve it.
I suggest all of you go take a look on their profile to hear some killer tracks
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
01.06.2011 - 14:53
JD
Account deleted
@Guib, you're obsessed with them, aren't you?