Metal Storm logo
Serbian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER, 09.12.2010 - 16:16
I got apsolutelly no idea what to write here
But I think that we lack a tread for Serbian Metalstormers (Wrom Serbia and elsewhwere )
And also this topic is also good for anyone who feel like Serbs

So people .....do your best or else
22.12.2011 - 16:08
FOOCK Nam

Chill out yeah!!!!!
These songs I like that are from Serbia

22.12.2011 - 17:55
ANGEL REAPER

Written by FOOCK Nam on 22.12.2011 at 16:08

Chill out yeah!!!!!
These songs I like that are from Serbia

well a lot of those "war" songs are operatic and melodic medieval-like epic hymns so they are indeed quite nice to hear...
But than again when you look at the fact that we Serbs spent like 18 years of 20th century in wars and countless time before that we shed blood for our and mostly for somebody else's sake i am not that happy when i hear them....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
22.12.2011 - 19:35
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Agreed. back the fuck off.

and while we do require posts to be in English (because this is an international website with users from all over, find a common language guarantees we can all communicate with one another rather than be a web tower of Babel), part of what Volkie said is true about YOUR posts, K7.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
30.12.2011 - 22:13
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Slayer666 on 21.12.2011 at 01:51

Yo, fellow Serbs, just wondering if you've had the honor of hearing this abortion song yet. Supposedly, it's supposed to be in French, but...

probably the best quality of that "song" is a vast interpretation potential( for laughing purpose that is)...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
31.12.2011 - 13:25
Slayer666

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 30.12.2011 at 22:13

probably the best quality of that "song" is a vast interpretation potential( for laughing purpose that is)...

Oh, man, this.... xDDD

Btw, that top comment is full of win.

Also this:

It's actually a legit cover.
31.12.2011 - 15:51
FOOCK Nam

Is her boobs real ?
31.12.2011 - 18:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 31.12.2011 at 15:51

Is her boobs real ?

probobly yes because there still si women whit shuch natural boob size I know one even she's old 60 or more alcoholic but well even what cloths you wear boobs you can see and there is such women rare but is because its way to big
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.01.2012 - 09:13
FOOCK Nam

Written by Bad English on 31.12.2011 at 18:54

Written by FOOCK Nam on 31.12.2011 at 15:51

Is her boobs real ?

probobly yes because there still si women whit shuch natural boob size I know one even she's old 60 or more alcoholic but well even what cloths you wear boobs you can see and there is such women rare but is because its way to big

It's nice to see her ones real. I know a lot of case that Asian women going surgery then her "twins", lol, go downs after time so I would compare them to the Serbian above : )
10.01.2012 - 14:35
ANGEL REAPER

Have you ever encountered this?
----
13.01.2012 - 14:40
FOOCK Nam

Hey guys, do anyone of you feel "not happy" for those two video songs I posted besides Angel Reaper ?... just random wonder
13.01.2012 - 14:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 13.01.2012 at 14:40

random wonder

This could be an awesome username or costume title ,
----

apos;'
[image]
13.01.2012 - 14:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

random wonder

----

apos;'
[image]
13.01.2012 - 14:55
FOOCK Nam

Written by Bad English on 13.01.2012 at 14:45

random wonder

Haha, nice man xD
13.01.2012 - 23:47
ANGEL REAPER

Hey guys, do anyone of you feel "not happy" for those two video songs I posted besides Angel Reaper ?... just random wonder

no dont get me wrong those are nice songs,but its kinda different when you know that they were used in war times as sort of morale bust up drugs ...
not that i discourage you from listening to them...just was stating that feel while hearing them is different somehow to me...
----
14.01.2012 - 02:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Any oof you are planing attend Handball EC live in arenas?
----

apos;'
[image]
14.01.2012 - 11:06
FOOCK Nam

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 13.01.2012 at 23:47

no dont get me wrong those are nice songs,but its kinda different when you know that they were used in war times as sort of morale bust up drugs ...
not that i discourage you from listening to them...just was stating that feel while hearing them is different somehow to me...

They are such very nice songs I usually listen to, consult Serbian opinions because I want to know if other Serbians like you feel the same which dont favor them too much... also, I mean do Serbians (not only Serbian Metalstormers) still like and listen to those songs (in your country) or no more because of the reference to 20 years of war from those songs ?...
14.01.2012 - 13:38
ANGEL REAPER

Written by FOOCK Nam on 14.01.2012 at 11:06

They are such very nice songs I usually listen to, consult Serbian opinions because I want to know if other Serbians like you feel the same which dont favor them too much... also, I mean do Serbians (not only Serbian Metalstormers) still like and listen to those songs (in your country) or no more because of the reference to 20 years of war from those songs ?...

they are still listened here a lot,and they are pretty much popular ...i think that everyone here enjoys them...
one example is an old battle hymn from WWI: March on river Drina which are often played during sports matches here
look it up on youtube; its quite interesting
----
14.01.2012 - 13:40
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Bad English on 14.01.2012 at 02:36

since i am in at uni in one of the cities where games will be played i was planing to but all the tickets were sold out long time ago...so i cant ...
----
14.01.2012 - 13:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 14.01.2012 at 13:40

Written by Bad English on 14.01.2012 at 02:36

since i am in at uni in one of the cities where games will be played i was planing to but all the tickets were sold out long time ago...so i cant ...

its sold out
Gold goes to Scandinavia :p
----

apos;'
[image]
14.01.2012 - 14:31
Milena
gloom cookie
None of our folk singers' boobs are real. And they're really obvious to tell.

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.01.2012 at 14:35

Have you ever encountered this?

My brother had this book I believe (or someone else in my extended family/friends, but I believe it was my brother) He is 24.
----
7.0 means the album is good
14.01.2012 - 15:24
FOOCK Nam

Is that book about "how to fruit out a baby" ? xD

The March on River Drina is nice but is it just instrumental music ? I cant find the version with vocal singing.
26.01.2012 - 01:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
You guys get Croatia in semies alreday I hope there wont be mad mad things gping on
----

apos;'
[image]
26.01.2012 - 13:16
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Bad English on 26.01.2012 at 01:57

You guys get Croatia in semies alreday I hope there wont be mad mad things gping on

do you know how you can recreate ancient rome gladiator battles? just close same number of serbs and croats in one place and give them some subject to discuss to...than come back in 15 minutes with weapons...
JUST KIDDING of course...now seriously i dont think anything will happen ...
----
26.01.2012 - 16:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well I wanna hear Cro anthem in arena when they play ... whistles whistles
----

apos;'
[image]
26.01.2012 - 16:46
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Bad English on 26.01.2012 at 16:31

Well I wanna hear Cro anthem in arena when they play ... whistles whistles

well back in the days ,there was whistling even on our own hymn....ah good ol 'days...
----
29.01.2012 - 20:00
ANGEL REAPER

Gold medal for water-polo team,silver for handball team and Novak won Australian open ... what a great day for serbian sport this was...
----
29.01.2012 - 21:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.01.2012 at 20:00

Gold medal for water-polo team,silver for handball team and Novak won Australian open ... what a great day for serbian sport this was...

there there was watterpolo EC ...
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2012 - 22:12
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Bad English on 29.01.2012 at 21:23

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.01.2012 at 20:00

there there was watterpolo EC ...

yeah there waterpolo EC and we won...
----
06.04.2012 - 11:49
Volkie

New songs by 'brotherly' bands:

Croatian Brkovi

and Serbian Mortal Kombat out now =P

07.04.2012 - 02:59
ANGEL REAPER

Cheap crap alternative wannabe mainstream punk...what else is there to say...
----