Metal Storm logo
Toxic Holocaust - In The Studio

Official press release

Toxic Holocaust has entered Dexters Lab in Milford, CT to begin work on the long-awaited follow-up to An Overdose Of Death... The band is recording with Toxic Holocaust / Kingdom Of Sorrow drummer and engineer Nick Bellmore (Hatebreed, Phantoms, Full Blown Chaos). The new full-length is expected to see a late spring 2011 release date. Additional release information will be posted shortly and studio updates are posted regularly at this location.

Toxic Holocaust frontman Joel Grind recently checked in from the studio with the following; "We are on Day 4 of recording the new record, everything is coming together quickly and smoothly. Drums are finished and we have started on guitar tracks. I'm excited for people to hear this new stuff, its not going to alienate old fans by any means but I think it might attract some new ones. It's definitely a step up from what we've done, and this time around we've increased the evil ten fold. The lyrics on this record are a little darker including lots of occult themes as well as real life shit that is stranger than fiction could ever be."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Toxic Holocaust
Posted: 09.12.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 24 users
10.12.2010 - 00:15
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
Where's donny paycheque? (or something like that)
----
loves 小巫
10.12.2010 - 02:39
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
YAAAAAY the world could use more Toxic Holocaust.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
10.12.2010 - 05:10
Tormentor666
Good news indeed!!!
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.12.2010 - 04:31
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh yesssss
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Hits total: 2233 | This month: 5