Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Studio Update

Leaves' Eyes have issued the following update from the studio:

"The production of the new album will be finished soon. We are proud to announce our cooperation with the Lingua Mortis Orchestra and Victor Smolski as well as the choir "al dente", who also worked with us on previous releases. The classical recordings will take place next week in Minsk, Belarus. Moreover, we are happy to announce that we have more special guests on the upcoming album, for duets and special historic instruments."

The new Leaves' Eyes album is planned to be released in April 2011. More details will follow soon.

Source: leaveseyes.de
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 13.12.2010 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 64 users
13.12.2010 - 11:45
nb
Nice, all their albums have been pretty good.
13.12.2010 - 15:12
Yes they have pretty good albums so listening to them is a big pleasure:)
13.12.2010 - 16:56
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
A pleasure to see that there will be orchestral passages again, and of course I'm curious who the guests will be now
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
13.12.2010 - 17:22
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
I'm really looking forward to this....though I hope all those cooks won't spoil the broth
13.12.2010 - 19:03
Elodie Artour
Slania
Excellent news! I'm looking forward to their new release! (Hope it's gonna be even better than their latest one...)

P.S.: Guest musicians and historic instruments? All that sounds fascinating!
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
14.12.2010 - 17:40
mariano
Written by Jason W. on 13.12.2010 at 16:56

A pleasure to see that there will be orchestral passages again, and of course I'm curious who the guests will be now

I bet one of the featured guests is Leave Cristine's little sister Carmen

Hits total: 2228 | This month: 3