Metal Storm logo
What after Metal??

Original post

Posted by Bash', 03.09.2006 - 00:03
hey ppl,

i only want to express my feelings toward the thing that i loved, lived Metal..

i loved metal alot, and am listening for it for about 4-5 years, it becames a bestfriend.. lot of times i was going back to metal to solve my problems, when i am disturbed, when everybody left me, when i was alone, when i am angry, happy, sad, in love, in hate, in every moment Metal was my faithfull friend..

after any problem the best thing i've done is listening metal, on my first year on the university, i have NO friends else metal..

AND AFTER THAT ALL...!!!!!

i became so wiered about / with it ... i started to obtain alot of albums ... i now have more than 150 album, and hundreds of singles, i know a bit good amount of metal bands, at least in my country and between my friends, i am the most one who knows about metal bands and styles & countries (of course because of this great site) BUTTT..!!!!

actually there is a number of songs i've bought (from a while) and didn't listen yet, many things downloaded and never listened, always needs new stuff, and don't listen well for them, so weired..!!! the music became a less value to me, since i have alot alot stuff... event the good albums, i may not have the time to play them, or i don't play them without a reason, i don't know how do i act with the taste i used to b4... i feel that am listening for it as a habbit not coz i like it... i am searching alot for a band that i don't know, and that to fill up my time, but whithout satisfying results, seems like i know most of the (good) bands of the styles i liked..

even in the forum, i found it too hard to shoot a post.. i know i am not that active member, but i used to post better on the past...

what a problem, seems like i just want new stuff, and get bored from them just when i put my hands on them even if without listening ...

ppl say something please, i can't understand the situatution..!!!
15.04.2011 - 22:44
Yasmine

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 15.04.2011 at 21:49

Written by Yasmine on 15.04.2011 at 17:47

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.01.2011 at 01:49

Answer: Nothing ...METAL IS FOREVER

"Gaahl finally find love" LOL!

Allow me to que up some Primal Fear real quick.....lol

I'd simple go listen to classical.

I think that i don't understand what do you mean....
I do like some stuff beside metal but i dont consider metal as just another phase trough which i am going,but rather dominant type of music which i like....

I'm saying after a long day I will listen to some metal then I'll toss on some classical, Vivaldi, Rachmaninoff, etc.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
15.04.2011 - 23:11
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Yasmine on 15.04.2011 at 22:44

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 15.04.2011 at 21:49

Written by Yasmine on 15.04.2011 at 17:47

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.01.2011 at 01:49

Answer: Nothing ...METAL IS FOREVER

"Gaahl finally find love" LOL!

Allow me to que up some Primal Fear real quick.....lol

I'd simple go listen to classical.

I think that i don't understand what do you mean....
I do like some stuff beside metal but i dont consider metal as just another phase trough which i am going,but rather dominant type of music which i like....

I'm saying after a long day I will listen to some metal then I'll toss on some classical, Vivaldi, Rachmaninoff, etc.

Ok ...now i got it.....
BTW i dont like most of classical...dunno why,though......
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
15.04.2011 - 23:14
Yasmine

Well that's just down right terrible of you. lol I LOVE THE STUFF, metal would be dull without all the guitarist who've picked up classical.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
15.04.2011 - 23:52
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Yasmine on 15.04.2011 at 23:14

Well that's just down right terrible of you. lol I LOVE THE STUFF, metal would be dull without all the guitarist who've picked up classical.

no dont get me wrong,i just dont like the MOST of it ,not everything....just you know....it somehow dont have any effect on me....
BTW roots of every instrumental music lies in classical music......
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
16.04.2011 - 00:11
Void_Eater
Account deleted
It just seems like you've explored most of the classic bands in your given style preferences. It's simply gonna be harder to find new bands to enjoy in the style's you enjoy, because most bands will be inferior to the classics. Also, if you're overplaying a certain band/genre, take a break from it for a few months. I.E, I overplayed Iron Maiden so much before that I had to wait a year to enjoy them again.
16.04.2011 - 02:32
Yasmine

I like most classical to be honest, I even love opera, nothing a DM or BM singer has on the people who sing it, they're lucky if they've 1-2% of their skill.
----
16.04.2011 - 13:05
ANGEL REAPER

I agree with you ,but i'm just saying that that is not my kind of stuff....
----
16.04.2011 - 13:51
Sophist

Classical is nice. Listening to classical is a completely different way to experience pleasure. I gotta listen to classical more, shame I'm so far away from my music collection...

I don't think I'll stop listening to metal, but I might become one of those metal listeners that stick to just a few bands and hate everything else.