Metal Storm logo
John Frusciante

04.09.2006 - 13:10
Valar
IndianSteel
The Guitarist of Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Frusciante also has released absolutely stunning solo albums, eight to be precise.
Some even consider his albums as something RHCP would never be able to release!!
So Any fans?

"His(My) smile is a rifle
Won't you give it a try?"
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
11.09.2006 - 02:55
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Valar on 04.09.2006 at 13:10

The Guitarist of Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Frusciante also has released absolutely stunning solo albums, eight to be precise.
Some even consider his albums as something RHCP would never be able to release!!
So Any fans?

While I'm aware of his album releases, I havn't heard
Much of his solo stuff. The Chili peppers are actually
my favorite band, that's the only reason I know
about his solo work.
But I wouldn't be suprised to find that it
is more technicly based than normal peppers
stuff, because he probably is the most most technicaly
inclined member of the band. Even though flea is my
favorite.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
11.09.2006 - 16:58
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Arian Totalis on 11.09.2006 at 02:55

Written by Valar on 04.09.2006 at 13:10

So Any fans?

While I'm aware of his album releases, I havn't heard
Much of his solo stuff. The Chili peppers are actually
my favorite band, that's the only reason I know
about his solo work.
But I wouldn't be suprised to find that it
is more technicly based than normal peppers
stuff, because he probably is the most most technicaly
inclined member of the band. Even though flea is my
favorite.

Glad someone replied
If ya hvnt hrd Frusciante's solo work i would recommend you do cause its not at all like Chili Peppers and is something very unique specially his album Niadra LaDes..... this album sounds very raw and is amazing ly good.
Shadows Collide With People is a pretty good album too.
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
17.09.2006 - 17:01
Detric
King Of Twilight
I love Frusciante, his music is so touching and very emotionel as well. Songs like The Past Recedes, Look On, Carvel and Going Inside are among my favourites. I still havent bought any albums of his, but got a ton of songs by him on my computer. Ive heard that To Record Only Water For Ten Days is his best album, but I might end up buying them all. That man really is gifted.
18.09.2006 - 03:36
Endoftherainbow
I haven't heard any of his albums yet but I've been meaning to check them out since I've hear alot of good things about them and I know that members of the Mars Volta have guested on his albums which makes me want to check them out even more can somebody suggest to me a good album to start off with from him.
18.09.2006 - 16:06
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Endoftherainbow on 18.09.2006 at 03:36

I haven't heard any of his albums yet but I've been meaning to check them out since I've hear alot of good things about them and I know that members of the Mars Volta have guested on his albums which makes me want to check them out even more can somebody suggest to me a good album to start off with from him.

Sure
Shadows Collide With People
Niandra LaDes And Usually Just A T Shirt
To Record Only Water For Ten Days
----
29.09.2006 - 00:52
Tencho
I hate when john improvises the alone of guitar. it ruins the songs
11.07.2007 - 04:18
Cassandra
Account deleted
hes a really great guitarist, i will have to look for his solo album.
04.09.2007 - 18:52
Ellie
Account deleted
I've been a huge fan of his solo stuff ever since I was 11 years old and got into the Peppers. To Record Only Water for 10 Days is definitely my favourite album of his out of all of them that I own. His voice is simply haunting.
26.01.2009 - 23:03
metalhead3
I have his one song and i will provide his other songs(solo albums)
08.03.2009 - 21:40
metalhead3
I have his all solo discography
09.03.2009 - 03:38
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I never knew he had a solo career and eight albums at that! Thanks...I'll go check this out...
09.03.2009 - 16:19
Elio
Red Nightmare
The only album I have heard of his solo career (the last one) is pretty weak.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
09.03.2009 - 19:09
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
The only song of him I know is "Murderers" and it's quite good, but I Think a whole album would be too much for me
13.03.2009 - 17:55
metalhead3
What I saw is great song,you must hear it