Metal Storm logo
Fozzy

05.09.2006 - 17:20
MaritoM@nson
Account deleted
well i just bought "ALL THAT REMAINS" and the album was really good ... i really like Chris jericho voice ( yes the one that was on wwe and was the first undisputed champion) the song i like the most was The enemy ... it was great!!... In fact all the album was great so well what is your opinion about this band??

P.D: i really don't know where to put this topic but i think it's ok here because i really think it's an alternative band.
06.09.2006 - 00:30
Daru Jericho
Well, they call themselves heavy metal, though it's apparent moreso on the first two albums.

All That Remains is good. I like how seemingly every song has its own style but I perfer the originals from the first two albums. I guess it's because they were more in the '80s heavy metal vein. Still, favourite tracks on ATR are probably 'Lazarus', 'Daze Of The Weak' and 'Born Of Anger'. That keyboard is subtly chilling.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

19.09.2006 - 05:32
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Not many people areound from where I come from have heard of Fozzy. Of course, most have heard of Chris because he used to wrestle in the WWE. I was speechless when I heard them the first time. Speechless because Chris Irvine (Jericho as he is better known) is in a metal band, and he has a great classic voice for metal. Chris is also a Canadian too, I believe he's from Edmonton, Alberta. I think that the first song I heard from them was the cover of Motley Crue's Live Wire from the s/t and I thought it was awesome.
20.09.2006 - 01:18
MaritoM@nson
Account deleted
yes it's awesome and the band is great!!!
02.11.2006 - 22:35
Soliloquy
no, actually chris is from winnipeg. but he moved to florida, and got rid of his canadian citizenship for some reason....

anywho, i heard a few of their songs, and thought it was aright. nothing all too kick ass. but perhaps i heard their sittier songs?

as for chris. yeah, i like his voice. and ive seen him lurking around a couple of times. i think i saw him twice in some pizza pizza signing autographs. and then once, while i was driving in downtown, he got out of some limo to get into some hotel
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
03.11.2006 - 03:22
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I actually have never heard these guys before, But I want to. I learned of them through Daru's profile and learned a little more about them through the net, and to Learn that Chris Jericho Sings in a serious metal band has Kind of Drawn me tword it. Does anyone know where I can listen to some music Of theirs without Downloading it? (I don't believe in downloading)
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
04.11.2006 - 05:00
Soliloquy
Written by Arian Totalis on 03.11.2006 at 03:22

I actually have never heard these guys before, But I want to. I learned of them through Daru's profile and learned a little more about them through the net, and to Learn that Chris Jericho Sings in a serious metal band has Kind of Drawn me tword it. Does anyone know where I can listen to some music Of theirs without Downloading it? (I don't believe in downloading)

try myspace. though, knowing chris, he wont like myspace much. why? coz he hasnt used his wrestling fame to boost up the band's popularity. atleast not much.

but if the actual band doesnt have myspace profile, i'm sure their fans made a profile or two, and stuck theri songs on it
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
04.11.2006 - 05:43
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@Solilioquy: Actually I just saw the Youtube Video for the Song "Hero," and it's not that good, not my kind of Metal. But I also hear that they have done more eighties power/thrash styles as well, I would probably have to see about hearing some of their older songs.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
06.11.2006 - 01:23
MaritoM@nson
Account deleted
for sure you can download it... dude use ares
19.11.2006 - 10:52
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
elite
Fozzy indeed has myspace space and also you can listen mp3 clips at their homepage and for those who are interested on Chris he's got his own site too, here are the links:
http://www.fozzyrock.com/
http://www.myspace.com/fozzytour
http://www.chrisjericho.com/
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
28.11.2008 - 06:43
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
The Kings of Cheese. Chris Jericho is on hella metal countdowns nowadays. kinda hilarious seeing as how he was of WWF (yes wwF. fuck the world wildlife fund)
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.11.2008 - 07:51
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Fuckin Fozzy haha . Isn't every song about how cool Chris Jericho is? If is isn't then I'd be surprised.
----
Coldgrits