Metal Storm logo
Vader - New Album Due Later This Year

Vader are gearing up to hit Hertz Studio in Poland, from March 15th to April 10th, 2011, to record Welcome To The Morbid Reich. Mix and mastering will take place in May with a tentative August/September release date through Nuclear Blast.

Vader frontman Peter Wiwczarek plans to record 10-11 tracks plus 2 bonuses for special editions of the Welcome To The Morbid Reich album. Draft titles of a few tracks include: "Lords of Thorns", "I Am Who Feast Upon Your Souls", "Only Hell Knows", "Return to the Morbid Reich", "I Had A Dream".

He also added the following: "For a long time I've been thinking about new tracks and the album concept; more and more things start to be clear. For the most part I'd like Spider (aka guitarist Marek Pajak) to take part in the process of album creation. I also have in mind relating to the good old times with a new lay-out for the album. I met with Zbyszek Bielak, a very talented artist, who will design the new lay-out, merchandise and scenic elements. Zbyszek has already worked with such bands as Watain, Absu, Behemoth... The new album will mainly focus on the Morbid Reich [the band's 1990 demo, ed.] feeling combined with brutal riffs and tempo of the previous albums. We also have a surprise for our devoted fans, we're going to come back to our old logo."

Fans will have a chance to listen to 1 or 2 tracks on upcoming Vader concerts and summer festivals. This year's Blitzkrieg Tour will start a bit later, probably in October, with Vader playing a completely new set.

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 14.01.2011 by Holy Man

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 77 users
14.01.2011 - 22:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Vader going back to the early '90s? Me likey. Maybe we'll get something De Profundis-esque.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.01.2011 - 23:02
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Good news what's going on today so many good news
14.01.2011 - 23:26
Don_Doom

Yeah, good news, i´ll be watting this album
15.01.2011 - 04:29
ChibiDemigod

Hype! for the 90s HA! I hope this won't be worst on the earth
17.01.2011 - 10:40
JD
Account deleted
Many albums\eps in short time why Vader?
19.01.2011 - 20:53
Adarsh

Necropolis wasn't great,this seems to like it's gonna out do it,by a long shot.
----
What we need is hate. From it out ideas are born.
20.01.2011 - 13:53
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Guest on 17.01.2011 at 10:40

Many albums\eps in short time why Vader?

many? 2009 and then 2011... where's the bad on that?

on the other hand, necropolis was very decent so i am not sure they'll manage to do it this time. i hope they prove me wrong...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
20.01.2011 - 14:38
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I thought "Necropolis" was decent, if nothing spectacular. The sound sounded like it was missing something. Probably cos Mauser was gone. Hopefully with Marek now in the band, they'll put out something great again. Looking forward to it anyways! xD

Hits total: 3027 | This month: 3