Metal Storm logo
70000 Tons Of Metal - Line-Up Completed

Circle II Circle, Arsis and The Absence are the latest confirmed acts for 70000 Tons Of Metal, the world's biggest floating heavy metal festival.

70000 Tons Of Metal will sail Monday, January 24th aboard the Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas luxury cruise ship from Miami, FL to Cozumel, Mexico and will return four days later on Friday, January 28th.

The complete festival billing looks as follows:

Agent Steel, Amon Amarth, Arsis, Blackguard, Blind Guardian, Circle II Circle, Cripper, Dark Tranquillity, Death Angel, Destruction, DuskMachine, Ensiferum, Epica, Exodus, Fear Factory, Finntroll, Forbidden, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, Korpiklaani, Malevolent Creation, Marduk, Moonspell, Nevermore, Obituary, Rage, Raven, Sabaton, Sanctuary, Saxon, Sodom, Sonata Arctica, Swashbuckle, Testament, The Absence, Trouble, Twilight Of The Gods (performing Bathory masterpieces), Týr, Uli Jon Roth, Unleashed, Voivod and Witchburner

Saxon will play two unique shows. One night they will perform the Wheels Of Steel LP in its entirety and on a different night, for the second show, they will play Strong Arm Of The Law from start to finish. Also Testament will play two very unique shows on board. At the first show they will prove their titan trash status by playing The Legacy album in its entirety; at the second show they will play The New Order album in full.

Ticket prices start at US$ 666 plus US$ 249 taxes and fees per person and include all on-board entertainment, all meals and non-alcoholic and non-carbonated drinks at the on-board restaurants and 24-hour room service.

Source: 70000tons.com
Event: 70000 Tons Of Metal 2011
Posted: 15.01.2011 by Thryce

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 32   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 421 users
17.01.2011 - 21:38
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 15.01.2011 at 15:40

Written by corrupt on 15.01.2011 at 15:23

Funny idea. Maybe in a few years if they continue this.

+1

+1
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
22.01.2011 - 02:02
Valentin B
Iconoclast
The shitty thing about cruises/ overnight ferries is that, in the quest for more money (which apparently people who travel by boat usually have), they never let people choose just ONE bed in a cabin, like on trains with couchettes, so people travelling alone(after all, you AND at least 3 of your friends should afford this) are getting fucked over.

this is why i think i wouldn't have been able to go on this trip anyway, even if i had a lot of money(and it would probably cost me a year's salary anyway). and this is also why i probably will never take a cruise/overnight ferry in the foreseeable future(unless of course they have seats available too )

Hits total: 7047 | This month: 8