Metal Storm logo
Dexter

18.01.2011 - 06:17
Sonic MrSumo

Anyone a fan of this TV show? If you're not aware of the show, it's based on a serial killer (who incidently works for the Miami Metro Police as a blood splatter expert) who kills "bad" people and other serial killers.

All 5 seasons are highly addictive. I've just finished watching the fifth season, and it was excellent!
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
30.01.2011 - 17:46
Vivi'

Dexter is a really, really brutal show and that's not because he is a serial killer. The end of the season is always shocking and the more episodes you watch, the more everything clears, or you think it does.
04.02.2011 - 14:27
Mikyz

Beyond awesome, Dexter's personality and character is so twisted, and to watch him trying to be normal despite his Dark Passenger, is addicting. He really is the only lovable serial killer around, + I love how his sister Deb talks. It's my favorite TV series by far, it slaughter's most of the other Dark comedy/drama out there.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
04.02.2011 - 16:00
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
I just started watching the show last night. Four episodes in. It is good, but after all the hype I was expecting more.
----
(space for rent)
14.02.2011 - 09:39
Sonic MrSumo

Written by Dane Train on 04.02.2011 at 16:00

I just started watching the show last night. Four episodes in. It is good, but after all the hype I was expecting more.

Stay with it. Each season gets better from about episode 5-6 onwards.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
14.02.2011 - 14:38
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Sonic MrSumo on 14.02.2011 at 09:39

Written by Dane Train on 04.02.2011 at 16:00

Stay with it. Each season gets better from about episode 5-6 onwards.

To be honest, I am really bored with the show. I find the characters to be pretty flat and unoriginal. The dialog is over scripted and doesn't flow. There is not a single character that I care about in the entire show. It seems that the concept of the "twisted protagonist" is Showtimes way of capitalizing on Vic Mackey.
----
(space for rent)