Metal Storm logo
What is linkage between Metal and Satanism

Original post

Posted by akvan, 18.01.2011 - 14:45
Somebody says all metalheads are satanist , but somebody says Metal is just a kind of music , what's your idea ?
06.04.2011 - 04:21
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 03:56

but since you're the same dude who thinks a magical sky fairy healed him or sent someone too, I am just gonna say....nevermind this won't go anywhere.

I do believe you have Mr. Cold confused with our own Dane Train, the metal minister.
06.04.2011 - 05:26
Yasmine

Written by jupitreas on 06.04.2011 at 04:21

but since you're the same dude who thinks a magical sky fairy healed him or sent someone too, I am just gonna say....nevermind this won't go anywhere.

I do believe you have Mr. Cold confused with our own Dane Train, the metal minister.

Okay, ty for the correct Mr.Jup. However I'd still like to know if we mean this in a philosophical sense or the mythological entity worship. Not what per say anyone person is writes in their lyrics like Ghraal? Not sure on spelling.

But what I mean is the ENTIRE image of like black metal as a whole. As thats what the thread is titled.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 06:57
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
The fact that you managed to misspell one of the most famous black metal musicians names (without even, you know, bothering to check th band page or even bother to look at the post you quoted) is a good sign you are fairly unfamiliar with the genre, and therefor a tad bit out of your element, Donny.

And he did mention that there were bands on both sides of Satanism which heavily dominate the overall image.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
06.04.2011 - 07:01
Yasmine

Written by Doc G. on 06.04.2011 at 06:57

The fact that you managed to misspell one of the most famous black metal musicians names (without even, you know, bothering to check th band page or even bother to look at the post you quoted) is a good sign you are fairly unfamiliar with the genre, and therefor a tad bit out of your element, Donny.

And he did mention that there were bands on both sides of Satanism which heavily dominate the overall image.

Oh I'm familar with the genre, and never liked or cared about the band, but do you have sometihng to actually add? Other than following me around? Ya know......continuing to harass me? Willing to bet I know a lot more about theory than you do, as a matter of fact you've never shown at all you know anything about it. Like I said, I'd ignore you if I could, all you do is troll me.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
06.04.2011 - 07:06
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
I'm not sure if you're joking or not...
----
- George Carlin
06.04.2011 - 07:08
Yasmine

Written by Doc G. on 06.04.2011 at 07:06

I'm not sure if you're joking or not...

Trollin, Trollin, Trollin.

That's what I thought, you better wait for 4 others to come along and help ya out, lawl.
----
06.04.2011 - 07:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Theory really doesn't have anything to do with my point at all, basically I was under the impression that you were fairly ignorant to black metal based on your inability to spell one of it's most famous musicians name. Theory is pretty irrelevant when trying to figure out how educated one is in a certain subgenre, you appeared to be making broad assumptions. Ok, you know more theory than I do, that makes your points any more valid...how exactly?

Harassment? I didn't even quote you this time. It's gone from anyone who quotes you to anyone who posts in the same thread as you.

Following you? Nah. Last encounter we had with one other in the forums was roughly 8 days ago. Since then you've made multiple posts in well over 35 different threads. If your standards of "harassment" require me to stay out of every thread you post in, you might be a little disappointed with reality.

Anyways, back to the thread at hand. Of course it is absurd to make the claim that all metalheads are satanists, but stereotypes usually have some base in truth. Obviously most people perceptions of the average metalhead are going to based off of the media, and the sheer number of satanic-related bands feeds into that.
----
- George Carlin
06.04.2011 - 07:41
JCJen7

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 07:01

Oh I'm familar with the genre, and never liked or cared about the band, but do you have sometihng to actually add? Other than following me around? Ya know......continuing to harass me? Willing to bet I know a lot more about theory than you do, as a matter of fact you've never shown at all you know anything about it. Like I said, I'd ignore you if I could, all you do is troll me.

I feel for you Doc, I really do.
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT
06.04.2011 - 07:51
Yasmine

Written by JCJen7 on 06.04.2011 at 07:41

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 07:01

I feel for you Doc, I really do.

Feel his nuts up?
----
06.04.2011 - 07:56
Yasmine

Written by Doc G. on 06.04.2011 at 07:25

Theory really doesn't have anything to do with my point at all, basically I was under the impression that you were fairly ignorant to black metal based on your inability to spell one of it's most famous musicians name. Theory is pretty irrelevant when trying to figure out how educated one is in a certain subgenre, you appeared to be making broad assumptions. Ok, you know more theory than I do, that makes your points any more valid...how exactly?

Harassment? I didn't even quote you this time. It's gone from anyone who quotes you to anyone who posts in the same thread as you.

Following you? Nah. Last encounter we had with one other in the forums was roughly 8 days ago. Since then you've made multiple posts in well over 35 different threads. If your standards of "harassment" require me to stay out of every thread you post in, you might be a little disappointed with reality.

Anyways, back to the thread at hand. Of course it is absurd to make the claim that all metalheads are satanists, but stereotypes usually have some base in truth. Obviously most people perceptions of the average metalhead are going to based off of the media, and the sheer number of satanic-related bands feeds into that.

Sure it does, you opened the door to that conversation when you told me I didn't know anything about the genre. Theory is completely rrelevant during any genre discussion, the only reason to say it's not is when you don't know jack fucking all about it.

Do you see me saying everyone is harassing me? No it's just you, I've been telling you and telling you not to bother with me because you're not capable of rational conversation when it comes to me. You follow me around like a little pissant. No my standards of harassment be you don't post TO ME, quotes or not. No means NO.

And Philosophical vs Satan as an entity is part of the reason we're labelled as Satanist and such. I just talk to 4 Christian musicians today who were saying stuff like this.
----
06.04.2011 - 08:15
JCJen7

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 07:56

Sure it does, you opened the door to that conversation when you told me I didn't know anything about the genre. Theory is completely rrelevant during any genre discussion, the only reason to say it's not is when you don't know jack fucking all about it.

Do you see me saying everyone is harassing me? No it's just you, I've been telling you and telling you not to bother with me because you're not capable of rational conversation when it comes to me. You follow me around like a little pissant. No my standards of harassment be you don't post TO ME, quotes or not. No means NO.

And Philosophical vs Satan as an entity is part of the reason we're labelled as Satanist and such. I just talk to 4 Christian musicians today who were saying stuff like this.

Although I am just jumping in to the conversation, and are no 100% sure what is going on, I think i may be able to help out. I assume that when examining music for satanic-references, we can basically narrow it down to lyrics. I mean, calling metal satanic for its guitar riffs, drumming, etc. (That is, unless we're gonna go super old school, and talk about the "devil's notes" that became popularized by Black Sabbath I think....) just seems ignorant. And, if I am not mistaken, musical theory is the actual physical understanding of music. In my experiences, I don't see it involved in lyrics or the culture surrounding a certain band, genre, or musician.

So, I suppose the argument against you is that sure, you may be able to hear a guitar riff, or see a guitar riff on paper, and know that it is black metal. You may even be able to play that guitar riff. But the musical theory it takes to complete that feat does not exactly render you qualified to decide whether a certain genre of music is satanic or not, since that is mainly present in lyrics and culture, not the physical theory behind the music. Detecting a common theme among hundreds of differant bands is something you get through listening and being interested in the genre, not understanding sheet music.
----

CHECK THESE OUT
06.04.2011 - 08:19
Yasmine

Written by JCJen7 on 06.04.2011 at 08:15

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 07:56

Although I am just jumping in to the conversation, and are no 100% sure what is going on, I think i may be able to help out. I assume that when examining music for satanic-references, we can basically narrow it down to lyrics. I mean, calling metal satanic for its guitar riffs, drumming, etc. (That is, unless we're gonna go super old school, and talk about the "devil's notes" that became popularized by Black Sabbath I think....) just seems ignorant. And, if I am not mistaken, musical theory is the actual physical understanding of music. In my experiences, I don't see it involved in lyrics or the culture surrounding a certain band, genre, or musician.

So, I suppose the argument against you is that sure, you may be able to hear a guitar riff, or see a guitar riff on paper, and know that it is black metal. You may even be able to play that guitar riff. But the musical theory it takes to complete that feat does not exactly render you qualified to decide whether a certain genre of music is satanic or not, since that is mainly present in lyrics and culture, not the physical theory behind the music. Detecting a common theme among hundreds of differant bands is something you get through listening and being interested in the genre, not understanding sheet music.

I wasn't saying that, he was simply claiming I didn't know anytihng about Black metal because I couldn't spell a member of Gorgoroth's name. lol

Which is a fallacious statement as he turned into an argument ad populum.

Of course I don't think anything about notes makes anything "Satanic" though you bring up a great point I know several Christians who would disagree and say that the sound and idea promoted may not promote Satan, but do reference other things against the bible. One such thing is lust.
----
06.04.2011 - 09:38
BitterCOld
The Ancient One

I was attempting to have a discussion, but since you're the same dude who thinks a magical sky fairy healed him or sent someone too, I am just gonna say....nevermind this won't go anywhere.

could not decide if you were just ignorant of all these bands vomiting forth Satan* or were just trolling for fun, so i opted to indulge just this once.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is how I define trolling. Lets just let it go, your entire argument will be from the view of superstition that I will not entertain, I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you asked me to about faith healing, however I'm not given that. So I'll label you a hypocrite and move a long. Praise Jaysus.

Um. yeah. please, before involving me in any future discussions, refer to the following checklist:

1. Am I currently off my meds? (if yes, do not quote me)
2. Am I responding to the individual I think I am responding to. (This one might require you to double check. If I am not the person you think you are talking to, do not quote me. )

i think this case clearly violates both points.

i am not terribly sure how a remotely sane and lucid individual could possibly deny that satanism (in both forms) has had an impact in black metal. then again, sane rhymes with dane, for whom you seem to be unable to distinguish me from. in a combined post count exceeding 16,000 that has never happened before. so, uh, congrats. praise ignorance!

so who is the troll?

at least I know both who I am talking to and what I am talking about. you seem oblivious to both.

but i am sure you will froth at the keyboard attempting to dissect this post to obfuscate your own ignorance and stupidity.

i got John Linell of They Might Be Giants to lay down some accordion licks to accompany your incoming tapdancing.

----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
06.04.2011 - 09:46
Yasmine

Written by BitterCOld on 06.04.2011 at 09:38

I was attempting to have a discussion, but since you're the same dude who thinks a magical sky fairy healed him or sent someone too, I am just gonna say....nevermind this won't go anywhere.

could not decide if you were just ignorant of all these bands vomiting forth Satan* or were just trolling for fun, so i opted to indulge just this once.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is how I define trolling. Lets just let it go, your entire argument will be from the view of superstition that I will not entertain, I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you asked me to about faith healing, however I'm not given that. So I'll label you a hypocrite and move a long. Praise Jaysus.

Um. yeah. please, before involving me in any future discussions, refer to the following checklist:

1. Am I currently off my meds? (if yes, do not quote me)
2. Am I responding to the individual I think I am responding to. (This one might require you to double check. If I am not the person you think you are talking to, do not quote me. )

i think this case clearly violates both points.

i am not terribly sure how a remotely sane and lucid individual could possibly deny that satanism (in both forms) has had an impact in black metal. then again, sane rhymes with dane, for whom you seem to be unable to distinguish me from. in a combined post count exceeding 16,000 that has never happened before. so, uh, congrats. praise ignorance!

so who is the troll?

at least I know both who I am talking to and what I am talking about. you seem oblivious to both.

and don't quote me again. stalker.

Arm chair psychology? LAWL Because you couldn't actually afford college. LOL!!

Here's a checklist for ya
1.I don't give a flying fuck who you are.
2.I never said there was any connection, or wasn't, I asked a question you didn't fucking understand, and this is you and your ass buddies trying to save face for you.
3.You've never been stalked, never will be stalked, so end your self important shite, loser. 38 years old and I feel like yout motherfucking mom.
4. I'd ignore you too for having your fist in Doc's ass if I fucking could. lol
----
06.04.2011 - 09:51
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 09:46

Arm chair psychology? LAWL

2.I never said there was any connection.
3.You've never been stalked, never will be stalked, so end your self important shite, loser.

1. clearly. or you would have at least been able to discern me from another poster. i guess accuracy doesn't factor into to your keyboard mashing.
2. which is where you are wrong. there is. you are just too lazy to look into the matter and instead tap dance around your erroneous response.
3. sorry. i was just playing your card. you know. the one where you argue with someone else and if they dare to respond with a contrary position (even if they are right), you accuse them of stalking and harassment. just figured i'd break that card out before you did.

finally, that's not a checklist.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
06.04.2011 - 09:55
Yasmine

Written by BitterCOld on 06.04.2011 at 09:51

Arm chair psychology? LAWL

2.I never said there was any connection.
3.You've never been stalked, never will be stalked, so end your self important shite, loser.

1. clearly. or you would have at least been able to discern me from another poster. i guess accuracy doesn't factor into to your keyboard mashing.
2. which is where you are wrong. there is. you are just too lazy to look into the matter and instead tap dance around your erroneous response.
3. sorry. i was just playing your card. you know. the one where you argue with someone else and if they dare to respond with a contrary position (even if they are right), you accuse them of stalking and harassment. just figured i'd break that card out before you did.

finally, that's not a checklist.

Okay so you don't know what a checklist is, not surprizing

Again, I DO NOT.........DO NOT care who you are.
You can't show how I am wrong because all I did was ask a question, dumbass.
You weren't playing shit, you were being a fucking child. lol
Do I need to define harassment for you asshole?
Go give Doc his rimjob now.
Stop the pseudo psychology, you're making an ass of yourself. Maybe if you went to work you could afford to take some courses.
----
06.04.2011 - 10:01
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
"define harassment"

look it up. post the definition. look up our two interactions. in both cases, i posted a comment and you started quoting me.

YOU were the one quoting a legitimate statement by me.

Quoth the COld: "There isn't a link between all metal and satanism, but there certainly is a link between satanism and a good chunk of metal bands."

That statement is accurate. But your concern with accuracy - in regards to music or an individual's identity is zero. You'd rather just start flailing away in a useless argument.

Focus:

Do you deny that a myriad of black metal bands have incorporated satanic imagery and lyrics into their concept?

Yes or no?
----

06.04.2011 - 10:04
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
And i love all the personal insults you've tossed my way because you know your argument has zero legitimacy.

*cough* personal insults are the shield of the weak mind. *cough*

but yet another lame attempt at obfuscation and tapdancing around the fact you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
----

06.04.2011 - 10:08
Yasmine

Written by BitterCOld on 06.04.2011 at 10:01

"define harassment"

look it up. post the definition. look up our two interactions. in both cases, i posted a comment and you started quoting me.

YOU were the one quoting a legitimate statement by me.

Quoth the COld: "There isn't a link between all metal and satanism, but there certainly is a link between satanism and a good chunk of metal bands."

That statement is accurate. But your concern with accuracy - in regards to music or an individual's identity is zero. You'd rather just start flailing away in a useless argument.

Focus:

Do you deny that a myriad of black metal bands have incorporated satanic imagery and lyrics into their concept?

Yes or no?

Woah, you want me to answer your question when you had afucking fit about mine? LAWL 2, I wasn't saying you were harassing me, but that Doc Godin was, or are you one in the same? lol Facepalm, reading comprehension.

I simply asked you "Such as? And do we mean philosophical satanism vs an actually entity/deity satan"

In other words I was trying to start a conversation about how we see Satanism in metal, and is philosophical Satanism more credible in metal. Course......that's quite some time ago and hardly matters now.

Cyber harassment "The use of electronic tools such as email or instant messaging to harass or abuse a person or persons. Can also include particularly intense and/or coordinated incidents of trolling, especially when they occur repeatedly and specifically target a single person or group"

Multiple people on one target, ring a bell much?
----
06.04.2011 - 10:21
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 10:08

Woah, you want me to answer your question when you had afucking fit about mine? LAWL 2, I wasn't saying you were harassing me, but that Doc Godin was, or are you one in the same? lol Facepalm, reading comprehension.

I simply asked you "Such as? And do we mean philosophical satanism vs an actually entity/deity satan"

In other words I was trying to start a conversation about how we see Satanism in metal, and is philosophical Satanism more credible in metal. Course......that's quite some time ago and hardly matters now.

Cyber harassment "The use of electronic tools such as email or instant messaging to harass or abuse a person or persons. Can also include particularly intense and/or coordinated incidents of trolling, especially when they occur repeatedly and specifically target a single person or group"

SO you still cannot or will not answer my question. got it. check.

As for harassment, please check again. you are the one that picks fights with anyone who dares voice an opinion which differs slightly from yours, then you put yourself up on a big wooden cross if anyone dares respond.

At no point have I directed a single, solitary post at you without it being a response to you quoting me. i have actually tried to avoid posting in similar threads as you because a conversation with you is a lot like masturbating with a cheese grater. slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

I posted a general, innocuous, accurate statement on this thread.

You picked the fight with me in this case. Well, Dane. Or Me. Or anyone who would respond, because you really don't care who anyone is. Or what the discussion is, for that matter.

on that note, I am done. you aren't worth the waste of bandwidth. i close my involvement in this thread with Yakkity Sax while you lash out at anyone else who posts.

----

06.04.2011 - 10:27
Yasmine

Written by BitterCOld on 06.04.2011 at 10:21

SO you still cannot or will not answer my question. got it. check.

As for harassment, please check again. you are the one that picks fights with anyone who dares voice an opinion which differs slightly from yours, then you put yourself up on a big wooden cross if anyone dares respond.

At no point have I directed a single, solitary post at you without it being a response to you quoting me. i have actually tried to avoid posting in similar threads as you because a conversation with you is a lot like masturbating with a cheese grater. slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

I posted a general, innocuous, accurate statement on this thread.

You picked the fight with me in this case. Well, Dane. Or Me. Or anyone who would respond, because you really don't care who anyone is. Or what the discussion is, for that matter.

You just keep repeating exactly what I am saying to you. lol Um no, I post a quesiton in this case and you and your husband jump all over my ass. Spinning the tables won't work here, what your husband is doing is harassment to the T, I'm going to attempt to end this conversation with you because I'm tired of you pretending like it's me who won't answer.

I HAD NO POSITION TO DEFEND, further more you don't fucking understand my question, do you?

As for cheese grater sex, that's your fucking thought process. lol No you picked the fight with me with your "Trolling" bullshit just because you didn't understand the question. I know you're just a child so you'll need the last word here, but seriously I'm done talking with you, and for fuck sake quit acting like I give a shit who you are. LOL at you still playing psuedo psychologist because you couldn't afford college. Bet that trailer park blows.
----
06.04.2011 - 11:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

must be great living in the confines of one's own reality.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.04.2011 - 14:33
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Ok, i just had to put the popcorn down for a second & point out something that was bugging me...

Ok so lets look at some recent posts showing abusive behavior:

... you don't fucking understand my question, do you?

As for cheese grater sex, that's your fucking thought process. lol No you picked the fight with me with your "Trolling" bullshit just because you didn't understand the question. I know you're just a child so you'll need the last word here, but seriously I'm done talking with you, and for fuck sake quit acting like I give a shit who you are. LOL at you still playing psuedo psychologist because you couldn't afford college. Bet that trailer park blows.

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 09:55

Stop the pseudo psychology, you're making an ass of yourself. Maybe if you went to work you could afford to take some courses.

2.I never said there was any connection, or wasn't, I asked a question you didn't fucking understand, and this is you and your ass buddies trying to save face for you.
3.You've never been stalked, never will be stalked, so end your self important shite, loser. 38 years old and I feel like yout motherfucking mom.

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 04:42

...Does this some how give you an excuse to be more of a homophobe? Nope, and you certainly sound like one.

Written by Yasmine on 26.03.2011 at 01:44

Lastly I won't regret a thing, I ignore you, this ends. And then your ego doesn't have to worry about conceding a thing and your tiny penis syndrome can continue.

Who is abusing who here?

Anyways back to enjoying the show
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
06.04.2011 - 15:47
Yasmine

Written by Nefarious on 06.04.2011 at 14:33

Ok, i just had to put the popcorn down for a second & point out something that was bugging me...

...Does this some how give you an excuse to be more of a homophobe? Nope, and you certainly sound like one.

Lastly I won't regret a thing, I ignore you, this ends. And then your ego doesn't have to worry about conceding a thing and your tiny penis syndrome can continue.

Who is abusing who here?

Oh yes all my responses to abuse, lawl Cause I should totally let some mall janitor follow me around pretending to be my shrink and call me a crazy bitch when he can't refute my arguments, or comes to jerk his buddy off cause his buddy got pissy that he misunderstood my question, yea that's gonnna happen in this life time. Don't make me get out the "Sorry we harassed you" PMs. How about this, all of you guys that feel the need to defend each other just be big boys now and stop trying to keep this going, aye?

PS Anyway can't be pural there kiddie.
----
07.04.2011 - 02:50
JCJen7

Written by Yasmine on 06.04.2011 at 15:47

Written by Nefarious on 06.04.2011 at 14:33

Who is abusing who here?

Oh yes all my responses to abuse, lawl Cause I should totally let some mall janitor follow me around pretending to be my shrink and call me a crazy bitch when he can't refute my arguments, or comes to jerk his buddy off cause his buddy got pissy that he misunderstood my question, yea that's gonnna happen in this life time. Don't make me get out the "Sorry we harassed you" PMs. How about this, all of you guys that feel the need to defend each other just be big boys now and stop trying to keep this going, aye?

PS Anyway can't be pural there kiddie.

First thing first, you are the person "cyber bullying"/"harassing" here. Although, it's not really bothering anyone. Speaking for myself at least, I simply find it fun to point out ignorance and flaws in a person's argument.

I will start it all out by saying no one here is being especially offensive to you, they are simply disagreeing. You are the one that is repeatedly referring to everyone against you as having gay relationships with each other, Cold as not having a job or going to college, and everyone as generally being "dumbasses."

Another thing I found...ironic...is that you find it necessary to point out a spelling error on someone's part, while almost this entire argument began over YOU spelling Gaahl's name wrong. I figured that in an internet discussion like this, typos would have been out of a person's arsenal of weapons to attack another with, since lets face it, everyone is making mistakes. Though, since I am just having too much darn fun with this argument, I took the chance to point out what you deemed worthy...typos.

"nevermind "...Should be two words. Unless of course you like to type in Shakespearean, and you were instead getting our attention.

"sometihng "...Simple typo.

"rrelevant"...Forgot the I, or maybe added an R, but than you would have been complimented the user you were trying to insult.

"No my standards of harassment be you don't post TO ME"...Awful grammar.

"anytihng"...Simple typo.

"argument ad populum"...I believe you mean argumentum ad populum.

"surprizing"...Simple spelling mistake.

"afucking"...Forgot to press the darn space bar.

So, this long rant has absolutely nothing to do with metal, Satanism, and so far this argument at all, so let me tie it in.
I did not post this as an excuse to insult you over typos you made over an internet argument. My point, is that you have no ground to insult someone else over that. You make typos, I have probably made a helluva lot of typos in this post alone. We are all constantly making typos, but the fact that you thought it was necessary to point out one small typo was yet another testament (hey! A metal reference finally!) to your ignorance, and your inability to have a mature argument. Your responses are filled to the brim with sexual remarks, personal attacks, and now you are playing English teacher, despite the fact that you have shown your own inability to submit a perfectly written response.

So, I will follow my predecessor's lead and make you a nice little checklist. If your response was going to....
A. say that I am performing a sexual act on any other member here for jumping into the conversation...
B. point out a typo that I have most-likely made during this quickly put together rant...
C. say that I am "cyber bullying" you, or tell me to stop responding to you in general...
D. include the terms "LAWL", "lol", or "Pseudo psychology"...
E. make personal assumptions towards me through posts on a forum...
...then just forget it.

You will most likely come off as even more ignorant or a bigger hypocrite. And to be honest, your argument will probably not be valid. If you think you have found some loophole here that you can use to personally attack me, well, you probably haven't. Isn't that wierd? I am predicting that next time you click on "Post message" (pertaining to this thread) you will be wrong. That is how little faith I have in your ability to rationally defend yourself. So, if I was a better person I would end this by saying "Don't embaress yourself, delete your messages and forget about this thread." Alas, I am not a good person. I want you to respond, because to be honest, your responses have showcased such hilarious-stereotypically confused and angry responses, that I enjoy them.
----

CHECK THESE OUT
07.04.2011 - 03:01
Yasmine

I was told this was gonna stop......
----
07.04.2011 - 03:25
ANGEL REAPER

Hey JCJen7 got the point....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
07.04.2011 - 07:27
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Half the fun of this website is the idiotic arguing Thanks guys.
07.04.2011 - 07:33
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 07.04.2011 at 07:27

Sometimes there is grounds for defence.

Anyways, the problem has been defused, moving on...
----
- George Carlin
09.04.2011 - 02:19
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Guest on 07.04.2011 at 07:27

Yeah....And only thing that they two done was to ruin quite intelligent thread.....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"