Metal Storm logo
Protest The Hero - New Album Title And Release Date Revealed

Official press release

Protest The Hero will release their third studio album, Scurrilous, on March 22 on Vagrant Records in the US and Universal Music Canada. Scurrilous is the follow up to the 5-piece band's, critically acclaimed 2008 sophomore release, Fortress, and reunites the band with producer Julius "Juice" Butty. Scurrilous will be available for pre-order in the first week of February at www.protestthehero.com.

Protest The Hero will begin their world tour with dates in Europe and the UK from January 26th through February 12th supporting Darkest Hour. Following an appearance at Australia's 2011 Soundwave Festival, the band will begin an extensive Canadian and US tour March 23 with support acts Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster and Tesseract. The Canadian leg of the tour will be sponsored by D-Tox Clothing.

Click here for a full list of dates. Pre-sale of tickets for the headline tour are available on Wednesday, January 19 over here and over here for the US shows.

Source: protestthehero.com
Band profile: Protest The Hero
Event: Protest The Hero: The Scurrilous Tour
Posted: 19.01.2011 by K†ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 55 users
19.01.2011 - 21:25
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
Haha the band is called Tesseract, not Tessaract. This is somewhat exciting news. I had lost interest in Protest a while ago.
20.01.2011 - 16:59
Elodie Artour
Slania
Excellent! From now on I'll be patiently waiting for yet another hilarious video.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...

Hits total: 3285 | This month: 6