Metal Storm logo
Sons Of Seasons - New Album Details

Magnisphyricon, the sophomore release of German symphonic/progressive metal band Sons Of Seasons, will be released via Napalm Records on April 1st.

According to a press release, this second album will be even more impressive than their debut. Magnisphyricon is not a mere continuation of their chosen path, but rather a bold step into unexplored musical territories. Led by mastermind Oliver Palotai (Kamelot, Doro), the band performs the difficult feat of balancing technical prowess with memorable melodies.

The new songs also provide Henning Basse (Metalium) a forum in which to prove his vocal talents and ennoble the album with sweeping renditions. Simone Simons (Epica) again lends her captivating voice, making the track "Sanctuary" one of the album's undisputed highlights. The powerful and lively production completes the listening experience and gives the tracks their crystal-clear quality. Magnisphyricon is a profound and multifaceted melodic symphonic metal album that will whisk you away to a breathtaking sound universe.

Magnisphyricon [cover art] tracklist:

01. Magnisphyricon: Temperance
02. Bubonic Waltz
03. Soul Symmetry
04. Sanctuary
05. Casus Belli I: Guilt's Mirror
06. Magnisphyricon: Adjustement
07. Into the Void
08. A Nightbird's Gospel
09. Tales of Greed
10. Lilith
11. Casus Belli II: Necrologue to the Unborn
12. Magnisphyricon: The Aeon
13. 1413
14. Yesteryears

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Sons Of Seasons
Posted: 23.01.2011 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 19 users
24.01.2011 - 20:43
Crazy Booduh

Awesome! I thought their first album was fantastic. I expected a Kamelot clone but they impressed me.
24.01.2011 - 20:57
Enissa

Cool, their debut was pretty good, maybe this one will be too...
25.01.2011 - 08:23
PrimalAntagonist
Account deleted
Cover art is really awesome........
25.01.2011 - 13:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like cover
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3498 | This month: 10