Metal Storm logo
Whyzdom - New Album Title Revealed

French metallers Whyzdom, who recently announced the addition of singer Clémentine Delauney to the group's ranks [Link], have set Blind? as the title of their upcoming second album.

The band commented: "It is dedicated to people who follow misleading paths, misguided by the ones who love or hate or try to control them, or even sometimes by their own pride. We are pretty convinced that each and everyone of us can recognize him or herself in this situation one day or the other. Following this idea, we called this album: Blind?. We are even happier to announce that the recording sessions will start on 21st Feb. 2011. The whole week (and more if needed) will be dedicated to drums. Other sessions will follow until spring. Mix and mastering should be done during summer. We expect to release Blind?, late 2011."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Whyzdom
Posted: 24.01.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 28 users
24.01.2011 - 21:56
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Hmmm... they could have chosen a better title than.... blind? It doesn't really get me
25.01.2011 - 16:12
Vykintas

Written by Irritable Ted on 24.01.2011 at 23:03

If it is anywhere near as good as the debut it will be worth checking out.

I think I am the only person who really like the sound of the first singer.

I liked the voice of the previous singer too And yes, if the album is as good as the first one (or at least close to it), I'll definitely check it out.

Hits total: 2116 | This month: 5