Metal Storm logo
Krypteria - New Album Title Revealed

As vocalist Ji-In revealed yesterday on Luxembourg-based radio program "The Abbey Metal Show", All Beauty Must Die is the new title of German symphonic gothic metal band Krypteria.

All Beauty Must Die is set for an April 22nd release through Roadrunner Records.

Drummer Kusch weighs in with the following: "All Beauty Must Die turned out to be our most diverse album yet. For instance, on this record we have the fastest Krypteria song ever. You'll also hear the longest Krypteria track ever at over 11 minutes and for the first time ever we have a number of guest appearances. Plus, for the first time in Krypteria's seven year history each member of this band gets to sing co-lead vocals on one of the songs.

I think you'll hear some of the most epic stuff we've ever done, but also some our rawest stuff as well. To me All Beauty Must Die is the essence of what this band has done so far cranked up all the way to eleven."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Krypteria
Posted: 31.01.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 42 users
31.01.2011 - 17:01
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Oh, not another one
31.01.2011 - 17:39
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Im not such a big fan of Krypteria, somes of their songs are pretty boring too, but I will be check up on this new release.
31.01.2011 - 21:01
Kenos
Account deleted
Ok, I'll just say that... ... ... They suck.
31.01.2011 - 23:21
caimanjosh

The vocalist is definitely hot, though..
01.02.2011 - 08:36
Jiri

The Asian vocalist of course.

Hits total: 3708 | This month: 3