08. I Had A Dream...
09. Lord Of Thorns
10. Decapitated Saints
11. They're Coming...
12. Black Velvet And Skulls Of Steel
13. Raping The Earth [Extreme Noise Terror cover] [Digipak bonus]
14. Troops Of Tomorrow [The Exploited cover] [Digipak bonus]

Additional info
Produced by Wojtek and Sławek Wiesławski. Recorded, mixed and mastered at Hertz Recording Studio by Sławek and Wojtek Wiesławski. Assistant engineer - Rafał Konopka.

Staff review by
Daniell
Rating:
Ladies and gents, let's have a look at one of the great moments of world cinema, a masterpiece of mass entertainment and witty dialogue, "Pulp Fiction":

VINCENT: (..) you know what the funniest thing about Europe is?
JULES: What?
VINCENT: It's the little differences. A lotta the same shit we got here, they got there, but there they're a little different.

Read more ››
published 24.09.2011 | Comments (45)

Found in 37 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 89   Visited by: 1060 users
01.02.2011 - 15:12
AyΣm
Abyssal Zebra
One new cd from the mighty Vader, the last one was great!
03.03.2011 - 04:58
HellSharker
Is it a quintessence that I was listening to Vader when I found this?
03.03.2011 - 23:28
Rating: 9
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by AyΣm on 01.02.2011 at 15:12

One new cd from the mighty Vader, the last one was great!

imo the last was very average. nothing great. their last 2 (2005 ep and 2006) were awesome though...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
08.06.2011 - 05:23
vader04
This album is going to be as good as the rest of Vader's stuff.
08.06.2011 - 18:05
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by vader04 on 08.06.2011 at 05:23

but not all Vader stuff are on the same level. Litany for example is awesome and The Beast is very average...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
08.06.2011 - 19:04
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I had a dream?

That reminds me of Queen. "I had a dream when I was young, a dream of sweet illusion!"
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.06.2011 - 19:27
Rating: 8
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Written by Deadmeat on 08.06.2011 at 18:05

but not all Vader stuff are on the same level. Litany for example is awesome and The Beast is very average...

The Beast and Necropolis were quite average, but luckily, Impressions in Blood were great. Let's hope that this time the force will be with Vader.
08.06.2011 - 20:40
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
@daniell: yeah i agree with you about those 3 albums!

@bloodtears: "i had a dream" reminds me of "the one made of dreams" so i have a nice feeling about this song!
----
15.06.2011 - 17:00
jack777
Full track listing: http://datapremiery.pl/vader-welcome-to-the-morbid-reich-premiera-plyty-384/
15.06.2011 - 18:18
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Just edited it (after doing several stupid mistakes)

glad for Decapitated Saints!

generally i believe that The Ultimate Incantation would sound much better with a modern production (like The Final Massacre on Litany)...
----
17.06.2011 - 23:39
Baz Anderson
staff
Another good, solid album with some great tracks!
19.06.2011 - 22:16
VPeter
What?! No wacky, zany track names like "To Extreme!" or "Radikult"?!

Fuck it, it's not worth it.
20.06.2011 - 15:16
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Baz Anderson on 17.06.2011 at 23:39

Another good, solid album with some great tracks!

i hope that it is better than necropolis, right????

(sorry for always asking you the same questions )
----
20.06.2011 - 16:27
Angelic Storm
Melodious
"The Beast" was the last Vader album that I'd say was better than just "good"... Hopefully this one is better than the last couple, which were only alright. lol
20.06.2011 - 16:37
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Written by Deadmeat on 15.06.2011 at 18:18

generally i believe that The Ultimate Incantation would sound much better with a modern production (like The Final Massacre on Litany)...

Vader shouldn't re-record their old stuff. While "The Final Massacre" as presented on "Litany" was great, almost the whole "XXV" was bad. Especially the songs from "The Ultimate Incantation" and "De Profundis" were fucked up. Played faster than the originals, with missing riffs, changed guitar arrangements. "Vicious Circle", "The Crucified Ones" and especially "Reign-Carrion", sound so much worse in their new versions. Peter should know that one shouldn't improve what was good, because it'll not be better...

Besides, what do you mean - "The Ultimate Incantation" still sounds great.
20.06.2011 - 17:22
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Daniell on 20.06.2011 at 16:37

Written by Deadmeat on 15.06.2011 at 18:18

Vader shouldn't re-record their old stuff. While "The Final Massacre" as presented on "Litany" was great, almost the whole "XXV" was bad. Especially the songs from "The Ultimate Incantation" and "De Profundis" were fucked up. Played faster than the originals, with missing riffs, changed guitar arrangements. "Vicious Circle", "The Crucified Ones" and especially "Reign-Carrion", sound so much worse in their new versions. Peter should know that one shouldn't improve what was good, because it'll not be better...

well i've not listened much to XXV so i cannot say an opinion. on litany they didnt change anything on "the final massacre" and it sounded AWESOME with a better production cause it has amazing guitars. decapitated saints also has great guitars so i thought that they'd just rerecord it and not re arange it. (it cannot be faster haha!). i hope they'll leave it's structure as it is...
----
21.06.2011 - 21:25
vader04

i can agree to that but let me say this vaders music not being on the same level is what makes them so unique. thats what keeps me comming back for more and thats the way it should be for all musicians. mix it up, keep the sound the same but always doing something a little different to keep the fans coming back for more.
22.06.2011 - 01:20
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by vader04 on 21.06.2011 at 21:25

i can agree to that but let me say this vaders music not being on the same level is what makes them so unique. thats what keeps me comming back for more and thats the way it should be for all musicians. mix it up, keep the sound the same but always doing something a little different to keep the fans coming back for more.

This is true, though they keep some things in their music the same. you (almost always) will notice that this is a "vader's song"... but their latest album is not on this rule. it's is boring and offers nothing new... (i am talking about necropolis). i feel that the members changes caused that...
----
22.06.2011 - 06:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Deadmeat on 22.06.2011 at 01:20
This is true, though they keep some things in their music the same. you (almost always) will notice that this is a "vader's song"... but their latest album is not on this rule. it's is boring and offers nothing new... (i am talking about necropolis). i feel that the members changes caused that...

I always thought that Mauser's leaving was very bad for Vader, and "Necropolis" proved that. It wasn't a bad album, but was very average for the most part. (Although "When The Sun Drowns In Dark" is a great song) Hopefully their new guitarist can breath new life back to Vader... time will only tell I guess. lol
22.06.2011 - 10:53
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.06.2011 at 06:04

I always thought that Mauser's leaving was very bad for Vader, and "Necropolis" proved that. It wasn't a bad album, but was very average for the most part. (Although "When The Sun Drowns In Dark" is a great song) Hopefully their new guitarist can breath new life back to Vader... time will only tell I guess. lol

i agree though the only song i really liked a lot on necropolis was Never Say My Name!
----
23.06.2011 - 01:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.06.2011 at 06:04

Mauser leaving definitely didn't help, but the reason it sounded so stale is because Piotr had to rush writing the album pretty much entirely by himself.
26.06.2011 - 14:05
Luc
Account deleted
This album's artwork looks really classic and old school. Can't wait to hear the record!
28.06.2011 - 08:07
Svneatr
Vitharr
Not crazy about the album title, but I do agree that the artwork is awesome. Saw a video of them playing the song "Come and See My Sacrifice", and it's very good. Sounds promising Vader fans.
20.07.2011 - 01:42
Rating: 10
Hellcult
This one is gonna be killer !
i'm happy because last album was the worse of Vader's album i've heard!
----
And I see the blade fall down upon the head of lord in heaven
And Darkness falls upon the end of history
While I drink the milk of the Black Goddess and cry over the mankind

Black Moses is my name...
22.07.2011 - 07:06
It comes out a day before my birthday
22.07.2011 - 20:13
Rating: 7
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
Written by Daniell on 20.06.2011 at 16:37

CONQUER YOUR FEAR!

picked that album up while on Guam at a military base. still my fave Vader album.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.07.2011 - 20:23
Baz Anderson
staff
Best Vader album for a while actually, I think.
24.07.2011 - 13:41
AyΣm
Abyssal Zebra
I don't understand why so many people don't like Necropolis and The Beast, I found them very good, some great songs inside
08.08.2011 - 15:53
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
I'll get this one soon.
08.08.2011 - 21:38
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Listening to the album right now, and it's HEAPS better than "Necropolis"! Vader genuinely seem to have a fire under them again. xD There's such an energy to these songs that I havent heard from Vader for a very long time... maybe Spider has given them that added spark that they lacked since Mauser left, I dunno! Though to tell the truth, this is probably better than at least the last 2 albums that Mauser was on. And I actually thought "The Beast" was a very good album! lol

Hits total: 30588 | This month: 32