Metal Storm logo
Aeon - Sign To Metal Blade Records

Swedish death metal band Aeon has now signed with Metal Blade Records. Speaking of the multi-album deal, the band states:

"Metal Blade is the label that we always wanted to be a part of and we are really looking forward to work with them. We think that they can give us the support we need to evolve as a band and we could not be happier so far."

Formed in 1999, the group has previously released material with Unique Leader Records and Necropolis Records. You can check out some of their material here.

Aeon has also new bass player : "The permanent bass player spot has now been filled with Max Carlberg. He have proven that he is a great bass player, an easy learner and most important of all, he is a good and decent guy. For those who attended at the Storsjöyran festival have already seen Max in action with us then as a session bass player."

Source: aeon666.com
Band profile: Aeon
Posted: 07.09.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 1 user
07.09.2006 - 21:38
Baz Anderson

Aeon are a brilliant band. it is good they are on a bigger label now

i didnt think you could add news about bands that wern't visible
07.09.2006 - 21:49
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.09.2006 at 21:38

Aeon are a brilliant band. it is good they are on a bigger label now

i didnt think you could add news about bands that wern't visible

Yes indeed, and also immediately a great add for Metal Blade Records!

I don't have any problem with it . Go to the News Section and in the right upper corner you normally have a red button "Add news". Here you can add news about anything.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
10.09.2006 - 07:18
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
They're pretty good, and I'm sure that with help from this label, they will be even better.

Hits total: 2288 | This month: 19