Metal Storm logo
TV Series you liked as a kid but now find pretty different

Original post

Posted by , 08.09.2006 - 00:58
Everyone has atleast one. As a kid, I loved the Flash. Recently I picked up the entire series on dvd and it just isn't the same. Sure I still got a little enjoyment from it now but not the same as when I was a kid. I would literally be glued to the television in ore of this but alas it doesn't have the same effect now.

On the other hand shows I watched as kid (Red Dwarf, Young Ones, Bottom) I loved but didn't really get. Rewatching these have been a treat as I can now fully interpret and comprehend what it is all about.
02.10.2009 - 02:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Almoust ewerythink what I watched The A Team, Miami Vice, Magnum, Walker Texas Raner, ewery think now looks diferent , ok sometimes I acnw atch but sorry 10 years old kid see A Team wounderfulll, action shooting, BA , Crazy Murdoc, 24 years old , how to say its be same like if I would play whit cars at age 24 what I did at age 10
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2009 - 08:38
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It must be Power Rangers
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

02.10.2009 - 23:24
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I used to really like Early Edition where a guy in Chicago "gets tomorrow's newspaper today" and tries to make the most of it - used to think it was kinda deep. I got real excited last year when I noticed it was being repeated but I felt a bit disappointed after watching most of the episodes. Still, decent show? Probably, but I guess there's better ways to spend your time than getting to know the ins & outs of these characters.

If only I could watch over Boston Public again to see if I still love that show...

Oh yeah, I suppose Lost, Dragonball Z a few years earlier, and a local soap opera a few years before then could all be lumped together, as I just eventually stopped watching cos all they did was take ages to rehash the same old stuff. Hopefully Heroes won't be joining that list anytime soon. Actually, think I might have got to the end of the DBZ eps... Never got to watch any other Dragonball stuff - I might still be interested but definitely not a priority atm.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
08.10.2009 - 01:28
ToMegaTherion

Written by Ellrohir on 02.10.2009 at 08:38

It must be Power Rangers

Yes that would be one of mine too!
Also another one would be Monkey Majic.
08.10.2009 - 01:30
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ellrohir on 02.10.2009 at 08:38

It must be Power Rangers

I second that, it seems cool when you're are young then you realise how cheesy it is.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
08.10.2009 - 11:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I wouldnt say exactly "cheesy"...more likely "odd" or something...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

08.10.2009 - 21:07
Kasper

Ninja Turtles. I used to be crazy about them, had a very large collection of various stuff..

It just isn't the same anymore.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"