Metal Storm logo
Necronoclast

10.02.2011 - 02:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Just a new thread in order to discuss Scottish black metal outfit Necronoclast - or mainman Greg Edwards; your choice!

Necronoclast's discography thus far:

Beyond The Light [demo] (2004)
Monument (2007)

The Plague (2007)

Haven (2008)

Ashes (2011)
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.02.2011 - 02:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Not merely a coincidence, now would be a good time for anyone (fans or not) to submit questions for an upcoming interview with Edwards.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.02.2011 - 11:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If you wont open tread I even wont know band exist, so far what I hear it awesome band, reasly awesome, if band wont be from UK probobly it be more popular
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.02.2011 - 15:52
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 10.02.2011 at 11:21

If you wont open tread I even wont know band exist, so far what I hear it awesome band, reasly awesome, if band wont be from UK probobly it be more popular

No doubt the band is pretty underground. There aren't any reviews of his work on Metal-Archives and as far as I can tell, Edwards has only agreed to one or two interviews throughout his career. Hopefully this helps him gain a little more recognition - I really enjoyed his earlier works, but the new album just didn't speak to me I guess.
----
10.02.2011 - 15:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.02.2011 at 15:52

Written by Bad English on 10.02.2011 at 11:21

No doubt the band is pretty underground. There aren't any reviews of his work on Metal-Archives and as far as I can tell, Edwards has only agreed to one or two interviews throughout his career. Hopefully this helps him gain a little more recognition - I really enjoyed his earlier works, but the new album just didn't speak to me I guess.

I diod fast chek in what is possible to hear and I belive I would like to hear all his works, its amazing, its a BM direction what I like
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.02.2011 - 16:00
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 10.02.2011 at 15:57

I diod fast chek in what is possible to hear and I belive I would like to hear all his works, its amazing, its a BM direction what I like

Well if you can think of any questions you'd like to ask the man behind the music, just let me know.
----
10.02.2011 - 19:34
TheBigRossowski

Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.02.2011 at 16:00

Written by Bad English on 10.02.2011 at 15:57

Well if you can think of any questions you'd like to ask the man behind the music, just let me know.

Is there a reason this is linked to A Forest of Stars?
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
11.02.2011 - 01:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2011 at 19:34

Is there a reason this is linked to A Forest of Stars?

UK black metal, simply put.
----