Metal Storm logo
Septicflesh - New Album Cover Art Revealed

Season Of Mist press release

As previously announced, Septicflesh's forthcoming album The Great Mass will hit the stores on April 18th (one day later in North America). It is time to unveil the cover artwork of the album's jewel case edition, designed by Seth Siro Anton himself:

Seth explains: "This is a small fragment of the artwork that will dress the new artistic experiment of Septicflesh, The Great Mass. It is a small part of an occult machine made from marble and flesh, fantasy and reality, order and chaos. A great machine composed from the blasphemous union of strange figures, creations of Man, the creator of the gods and demons. Their grotesque purpose will be revealed soon, when all the cover editions of the new album will be presented and will be combined together... Let the great self-cannibalistic symposium begin."

The Greek demons' new opus will be available in the following formats:

- CD + Blu-ray Digipak
- Collector's book including 2 CDs + Blu-ray
- 12" gatefold LP
- CD jewel case
- Digital download

The main artwork for The Great Mass will appear on the limited Digipak edition, the gatefold LP and the dust jacket of the collector's book. To be revealed later!

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Septicflesh
Posted: 10.02.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 180 users
10.02.2011 - 20:35
Mechanist
Account deleted
Expectations running sky-high right now...that's one wicked cover art!
10.02.2011 - 22:16
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Here's the proof that subtelty can be much more terryfing than gore (hum hum Cannibal Corpse...).
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
10.02.2011 - 23:37
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
I think thats the first cover art to make me go "ouch"! Really looking forward to this.
11.02.2011 - 00:30
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Communion was a really great album, and I have high expectations on this forthcoming release. I definitely looking forward to The Great Mass and to listen to some audio samples in the coming weeks.
11.02.2011 - 00:48
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
"The Vampire from Nazareth" was great....hope the album is even better
11.02.2011 - 01:08
ChibiDemigod

Damn I love it, really brootal \m/
11.02.2011 - 01:11
Timmeh
Dudeman
Nice! Can't wait.
11.02.2011 - 03:42
Kenos
Account deleted
This is going to be something really killer. And hopefully even more bombastic than "Communion".
11.02.2011 - 06:00
PrimalAntagonist
Account deleted
Septicflesh!
11.02.2011 - 06:10
Dark Blood
The Avenger
This cover is sick! Can't wait for the album.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
11.02.2011 - 06:33
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Excellent cover art And a release on Blu?! Nice!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
11.02.2011 - 07:41
MetalSpider

Great album cover...unlike the Vampire From Nazareth single cover art.

Can't wait to hear this monster!
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
13.02.2011 - 00:14
Symmachus

Ah, Seth Siro Anton. I like his art. This one is is pretty radical and interesting.
16.02.2011 - 18:16
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Nice artwork! Vampire From Nazareth is very good, but I hope the rest of the album would be better.

Hits total: 4443 | This month: 5