Metal Storm logo
The Big Four - German Show Announced

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax, the so-called Big Four of thrash, are playing together in Germany on July 2nd, with more shows to be announced.

The Metallica site reads: "If you've been following along, you know that the Big Four already have two shows scheduled in Europe in July... well, the party is expanding! We're here today to tell you about and addition to the European vacation with a show in Gelsenkirchen, Germany at the Veltins Arena on July 2, 2011."

Yes, that headline said 'shows' with an 's'. Keep watching here for a couple more announcements in the coming weeks."

Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 19 at 9:00 am local time.

Source: metallica.com
Event: The Big Four
Posted: 17.02.2011 by __SpOO__

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 95 users
17.02.2011 - 22:31
Mad Mike

Un...be....fucking...lievable
----
Did you ever notice that the people who tell you to get a life are normally people who should be dead in the first place?
18.02.2011 - 00:21
DoomGuard

Now let's hear about a world tour
18.02.2011 - 00:31
Promonex
Cathemeral
Yay. And I can't go
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
18.02.2011 - 01:46
SlaytanicGonzo

I'm sick of all these european announcements. Announce a South American tour already!
18.02.2011 - 10:02
Abattoir

Well the date works fine for me, yet the expenditure for this event could be too big for me...
18.02.2011 - 16:10
Hermann Langke
Brahmastra Corps
Will we get it's DVD as well?
18.02.2011 - 20:14
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
These guys must really love Europe...
18.02.2011 - 23:55
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Empty Spaces on 18.02.2011 at 20:14

These guys must really love Europe...

Guess where all of them broke big first...
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.02.2011 - 08:04
Symmachus

I wonder why they can't just announce all their shows at once instead of announcing one or two or four at a time. The last two announcements of live activity of the big four have announced a combined total of two shows: this one on July 2 and the other one in California. The promoters could try to announce them all at once instead of waiting to announce it and, as a result, constantly making interested parties keep wondering where they're showing up next. For instance, there was an impression that the bands were going to tour around North America, if I'm correct, but there was only one California date announced. I certainly respect the music and musicians, whether I like the music or not, but the live activity announcements could have a little more efficiency applied to them.

Hits total: 4088 | This month: 2