Metal Storm logo
Heathen - Replacing Deströyer 666 On N. American Reckoning Tour

Bay Area thrashers Heathen will be replacing Deströyer 666 on the upcoming North American Reckoning Tour headlined by German thrash metallers Destruction.

Deströyer 666 will be unable to travel due to guitarist/vocalist Keith (K.K. Warslut)'s upcoming surgery for a torn ACL (anterior cruciate ligament).

Bassist & vocalist Schmier comments on the new touring bill, which still includes Warbeast from Texas: "Destruction wishes Keith a safe and quick recovery! In the meantime, we are really happy to announce their old friends Heathen as a replacement for Deströyer 666! These Bay Area thrashers are one of my favorite thrash bands of all time and we will be sharing the European stages with them in some weeks on the Killfest Tour. It's fantastic to have an opportunity to tour with old friends on both sides of the globe! German & Bay Area Thrash together on tour - how much more kick-ass can it get?! I can't wait to hit the road again now, hope to see you all out there!"

For a list of dates, go to this location.

Source: destruction.de
Band profile: Heathen
Event: Destruction: North American Reckoning Tour
Posted: 17.02.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 34 users
18.02.2011 - 10:09
Huntteri
What's up with this fashion where metalheads go over a surgery?
18.02.2011 - 21:47
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Well, I've already seen D666, but not Heathen, so this is turning out to be a good thing. Although it sucks that D666 had to cancel their tour to began with.
19.02.2011 - 09:15
Symmachus
Written by Huntteri on 18.02.2011 at 10:09

What's up with this fashion where metalheads go over a surgery?

Dang, I was thinking similar thoughts.

Hits total: 2727 | This month: 6