11. Torn Apart [bonus]
12. Justifiable Homicide [bonus]

Top 20 albums of 1991: 8

Additional info
Artwork by Dan Seagrave

Guest review by
AndyMetalFreak
Rating:
This music is not meant for easy listeners on a family road trip or vacation, or anything like that; it's death metal after all,. Still, the Swedish death metal scene showed us that it needn't just be about having outrageously heavy guitar tone and bass, with deep harsh growls, and brutal lyrics, but that death metal could also be very fun and groovy, with great catchy melodies too. You could even argue that this was where the true origins of what was to become melodic death metal had actually began.

Read more ››
published 09.08.2022 | Comments (7)

Found in 65 lists
Top lists

Comments page 2 / 2

Comments: 32   Visited by: 984 users
03.08.2022 - 20:27
A Real Mönkey

Meh, Entombed is this but better.
----
"Change the world. My final message. Goodbye."

~Last words of Harambe, seconds before he was shot, according to child he shielded from gunfire
13.12.2023 - 20:37
Growing

I don't really understand the comments about this being just LHP part II, just weaker. The production is the most obvious resemblance, and the vocals being more agrressively shouted rather than the cookie monster that american death-metal will be known for; but this has much better riffs and melodies. LHP uses this type of sound much better, as this album over-does, to the point were everything sounds like it was drenched in reverb.

Hits total: 19668 | This month: 73