Metal Storm logo
AC/DC - New Live CD/DVD In May

AC/DC are set to release Live At River Plate, a new Black Ice World Tour live CD/DVD on May 10th.

Live At River Plate will be the band's 6th live release which was filmed at the Buenos Aires gigs on December 2nd, 4th and 6th, 2009 in front of 65,000 people each night at the River Plate Stadium in Argentina.

The film was directed by David Mallet, who has been filming AC/DC for over 25 years, starting with Who Made Who which was also used in a feature film in 1986.

Brian Johnson, the band's lead singer, gave an interview in February confirming the latest release. However Johnson wouldn't be drawn on whether we can expect to see any live action from the band in a hurry. "After that [the live release] we haven't made any plans," he said. "We just want to have a rest, because we were on the road for two years. We played in front of five million people, and we deserve a rest."

Live At River Plate [cover art] tracklist:

01. Rock N' Roll Train
02. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
03. Back in Black
04. Big Jack
05. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
06. Shot Down In Flames
07. Thunderstruck
08. Black Ice
09. The Jack
10. Hells Bells
11. Shoot To Thrill
12. War Machine
13. Dog Eat Dog
14. You Shook Me All Night Long
15. T.N.T.
16. Whole Lotta Rosie
17. Let There Be Rock

Encore:
18. Highway To Hell
19. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

Bonus Features:
- The Fan, The Roadie, The Guitar Tech & The Meat
- AC/DC Tour Animation

Source: acdczone.com
Band profile: AC/DC
Posted: 07.03.2011 by Dominus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
07.03.2011 - 22:12
SlaytanicGonzo

I'd never forgive myself not going to this concert.
07.03.2011 - 23:08
Antidote

Looking forward for this release! In 2009 I saw them in Finland and I tell you man - it was one hell of a show!!
08.03.2011 - 12:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Los Barachas Del Tablonm, Marcelo Flores LOL I think I gonna like this DVD werry much , better how last River vs Boca superclaisco games from El Monumental

PS those who watch banners what River Plate fans made and hang will see there is small Ac/Dc banner made in River colors
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.04.2011 - 17:21
Abattoir

Well you can expect nothing but another live spectacle....and infront of South American crowd, which is definitely enough crazy to make this even more alive than it already is.

Hits total: 3910 | This month: 5