Metal Storm logo
Eden Weint Im Grab - Album Cover Art Unveiled, New Song Online

Eden Weint Im Grab has unveiled the cover artwork and the first single off the upcoming new album.

As previously reported, the German gothic metal band will release their new album, Geysterstunde I (trans: Witching Hour I), on May 6th through Winter Solitude Productions.

Geysterstunde - Ein Poetisches Spektakel Zu Mitternacht (trans: Witching Hour - A Poetic Spectacle On Midnight), the album's opening track, has been made available for free download over at this location (click on the "Geysterstunde" logo).

Source: edenweintimgrab.de
Band profile: Eden Weint Im Grab
Posted: 09.03.2011 by Windrider

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 19 users
09.03.2011 - 17:11
Ag Fox
Angel No More
I like the song! Need to check out this band
----
loves 小巫
09.03.2011 - 19:45
Windrider
Raureif
Written by Ag Fox on 09.03.2011 at 17:11

Brilliant decision, one of the best Gothic Bands around!
09.03.2011 - 20:19
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Written by Windrider on 09.03.2011 at 19:45

Written by Ag Fox on 09.03.2011 at 17:11

Brilliant decision, one of the best Gothic Bands around!
i knew you would say that, seeing the reviews in the band profile are written by you
----
loves 小巫
09.03.2011 - 22:03
Windrider
Raureif
Written by Ag Fox on 09.03.2011 at 20:19

i knew you would say that, seeing the reviews in the band profile are written by you

Well ok for now it is only one... Maybe there will follow more... But nevertheless it is a great band, you can download the whole first album and EP for free. This is how I got the band first to know, I just downloaded it, relaxed, listened to it and was a fan lol... But maybe some german would improve the likeness since the lyrics are quite in the center of the whole concept!
11.03.2011 - 14:56
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Indeed a great band, I love "Traumtrophäen Toter Trauertänzer"

Hits total: 3104 | This month: 4