Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - New Album Details

Rhapsody Of Fire are proud to announce to the world that the mix of From Chaos To Eternity is now at the end and that the new album will be released by Nuclear Blast on June 17th, 2011.

The band issued the following statement: "It is the end of an era. This historical release will end the Rhapsody's sagas once for all after 15 years of fantasy oriented lyrics and for the last time we'll hear Sir Christopher Lee narrating in one of our albums the last dramatic events of a legendary tale started in 1997 and told through 2 different sagas and 10 full length albums. We are surely very sad but we also know that for this same reason the upcoming release will remain in the history of the band for its artistic importance and unique epic!"

It is also arrived the moment to present the new album cover, realized once again by Felipe Machado Franco, and the new tracklist. Enjoy and wait for further exclusive news on April 15th 2011!

From Chaos To Eternity tracklist:

01. Ad Infinitum
02. From Chaos To Eternity
03. Tempesta Di Fuoco
04. Ghosts Of Forgotten Worlds
05. Anima Perduta
06. Aeons Of Raging Darkness
07. I Belong To The Stars
08. Tornado
09. Heroes Of The Waterfalls' Kingdom
I - Lo Spirito Della Foresta
II - Realm Of Sacred Waterfalls
III - Thanor's Awakening
IV - Northern Skies Enflamed
V - The Splendour Of Angels' Glory (A Final Revelation)

[Also thanks to Kallis Helmi for the news!]

Source: rhapsodyoffire.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 16.03.2011 by csiga

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 22   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 195 users
16.03.2011 - 21:47
Danyael
I like the cover
16.03.2011 - 21:49
RavenKing
I kinda like the artwork.
It seems there will be more italian songs than usual.

I don't know if it means only the end of fantasy-oriented lyrics or if they mean it will be their last album.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
16.03.2011 - 21:57
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
That album cover is fucking ridiculous.

... I LOVE IT. XD
16.03.2011 - 22:00
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
I think they will not make any more albums after this one...if they started a new saga it will be just ridiculous...
hope they walk away with honor unlike many other bands that end their career with shitty ideas!
16.03.2011 - 22:07
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
The cover's OK I guess. Let's hope they go out with a bang. They have the potential, they have the experience, make it an epic, m'kay Rhapsody?
16.03.2011 - 22:20
seafood
I never taught I would say this about Rhapsody, but this artwork is actually cheesier than I expected.
16.03.2011 - 23:15
Stabby
Account deleted
Wahooo! I can't get enough new Rhapsody. Whenever they release something I'm always psyched for a couple of weeks, and when I go back to listen to the album (any album) a few months later it blows me away again.

No such thing as too much cheese!
17.03.2011 - 00:00
Kamil
Account deleted
Wow, cover looks really great.

I have hope that music will be something between "Symphony of Enchanted Lands" and "Rain of A Thousand Flames".
17.03.2011 - 00:05
munson
Their album from last year was excellent, I hope this is more of the same!
17.03.2011 - 01:35
WAMMI
Can't wait! Hope they'll never stop playing!!
----
Power, thrash and heavy metal rocks!
17.03.2011 - 01:41
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Their next saga will be about sexy chicks and fast cars.
17.03.2011 - 01:48
FrozenJoy
Fuck yeah, more Rhapsody! I just hope it´s not something like Triumph... Goddamn shit...
Surely they will make another masterpiece, like Symphony of Enchanted Lands, Dawn of Victory, or Power of the Dragonflame... \m/
17.03.2011 - 02:03
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
After this, they should do a Commando Elite v. Gorgonites concept album. Jonas knows what's up, that shit would sell TRILLIONS.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.03.2011 - 03:33
farfaramir
The cover would be the best cover in human story without that unicorn. xD... But it's great anyway
17.03.2011 - 05:50
Stabby
Account deleted
Written by farfaramir on 17.03.2011 at 03:33

The cover would be the best cover in human story without that unicorn. xD... But it's great anyway

Yeah why not have something a little more metal like a pegasus. Or a dragon. Typical Rhapsody. "How can we possibly look like bigger dorks?"

Still I can't stay mad at them with that kind of talent.
17.03.2011 - 06:00
mikeprado30
It would be the end of this cheesy band? Or just a rest while Turilli goes into their solo projects and Fabio keeps on with Vision Divine?

I hope at least Luca brings into light his fourth solo album (waiting that one will be as good as Prophet of the Last Eclipse, undoubtedly his best creation).

About the cover, BEAUTIFUL as the whole cover works made by Felipe Machado (same creator of the Theocracy's Mirror of Souls & Blind Guardian's At The Edge of Time covers).
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
17.03.2011 - 07:03
-Mayhem-
I bet that after this they will start working a lot more with their side-projects for a while but it won't be the end of Rhapsody. I believe they will start doing music without long stories or fantasy lyrics.
17.03.2011 - 15:06
Dargor
Great cover but, wait, no dragon???
18.03.2011 - 03:58
Symmachus
That album artwork is super great.
18.03.2011 - 04:05
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Aw, they got a prety unicorn on the cover Of course unicorns are far more metal than regular horses. While a horse just rams over and tramples, unicorns ram over, trample, and stab, creating a large stab wound in which the victims intestines fall out. Brutal.

18.03.2011 - 09:19
Zhao
The Arkaholic
Power of the unicorn, man!
21.03.2011 - 21:38
DieH@rd
GLORIA PERPETUA!!!!
----
His is a name the world will never forget... He is Dargor!
-Rhapsody-

Hits total: 6315 | This month: 6