Metal Storm logo
God Is An Astronaut - Update From The Band

God Is An Astronaut have issued the following band update:

First up, Michael Fenton will be taking care of drumming duties on our European April tour and beyond, Lloyd Hanney will be taking a break from music due to personal commitments.

Some good news for the USA, planning is underway for our 3rd US tour, looks like it will take place in August, either way the next ground tour will be in the US, we should have news by May.

Unfortunately the Northern European tour for May will not be taking place and is postponed, we are not sure when it will be rescheduled but not anytime soon. The reason for this is that certain promoters in certain countries didn't see fit to offer us any concerts or concerts with a fair deal. We are very disappointed to say the least and really wanted to bring our Age of the Fifth Sun tour to France, Scandinavia and the Baltic countries but for the moment this is beyond our control.

Also the entire back catalogue is being remixed, remastered and repackaged and should be ready for our 10 year anniversary in 2012. We will have much more news on this in the coming months but we will make each album available as soon as its completed. A new album is also in the works but the release date will be early 2013.

God Is An Astronaut - European Tour Dates:

April 06 - Bronson, Ravenna, Italy
April 07 - Apartmento Hoffman, Treviso, Italy
April 08 - Kino ?i?ka, Ljubljana, Slovenia
April 09 - Flex, Vienna, Austria
April 10 - Durer Kert, Budapest, Hungary
April 12 - Club Control, Bucharest, Romania
April 14 - Summer Theatre, Chernovtsy, Ukraine
April 16 - Kasarne Kulturpark, Kosice, Slovakia
April 18 - Progresja, Warsaw, Poland
April 19 - Firlej, Wrocław, Poland
April 20 - Tbc, Praha, Czech Republic
April 21 - Friction Festival, Berlin, Germany
April 22 - Dunk Festival, Zottegem, Belgium

[Thanks to BudDa for the scoop!]

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 17.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 40 users
17.03.2011 - 14:35
Stigmatized
I don't care how far I have to drive, when they come to the US I'm there. Finally.
17.03.2011 - 16:24
Chobo_jokeR

Hopefully there will be a canadian date...

Hits total: 3067 | This month: 4