Metal Storm logo
Evile - Enter The Studio This Weekend

Official press release

Evile are set to enter the studio this weekend to begin recording their third album.

Evile will be playing a show in London this Friday, 18th March with Chthonic, before heading to Prestatyn, Wales on Saturday for a performance at Hammerfest. The band will then be heading into Parlour Studios on Sunday to begin recording the follow-up to 2009's Infected Nations, and will once again be working with producer Russ Russel (Napalm Death, Dimmu Borgir).

Evile guitarist Ol Drake commented: "This has been one hell of a 2011 already. We've been working non-stop on the material for Evile's third album since early last year, and the past few months saw the workload pile up drastically. We're on top of it though. Tomorrow we play London with our friends Chthonic from Taiwan, then we head over to Prestatyn for Hammerfest. Just like with Infected Nations, we're again heading to the studio shortly after playing Hammerfest, though this time it's the very day after. To the great Parlour Studios we will venture along with the even greater Russ Russell. He was at the helm/desk/brain for Infected Nations, and we see him as a member of the band, even more so on this third offering. We'll be in there for approximately a month, and we'll be focusing on roughly ten tracks to delight your ears.

If I was to say what the direction of this third album would be, I'd have to say a mix of the approach to Enter The Grave, the ideas on Infected Nations and an amalgamation of brand new ideas we can't wait to try out. We have to try out new things as artists; we don't ever ever want to stick to doing the same thing all the time. It will be aggressive yet mature, in my opinion, and before your ask - yes, fast."

Source: evile.co.uk
Band profile: Evile
Posted: 17.03.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 36 users
18.03.2011 - 04:44
Lonniehaskel

I love this band. I liked their first album better than their second, but it's still great.
18.03.2011 - 15:12
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Another "mature" album? Well, bring it on. A smart combination of Enter the Grave and Infected Nations + something new would be great.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
19.03.2011 - 06:38
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Nice. I've seen this band on tour twice, and a third album means a third tour
21.04.2011 - 17:14
Silent Jay

Another album im eagerly awaiting for
04.05.2011 - 21:17
Novas

Lets hope Matt sings like he did on Enter the Grave. Just hearing Pantera's Cemetary Gates cover was really great on the playing and singing. And yes, I hope itll sound more like Enter the Grave. Cant wait to hear how the new bassist is too.

Hits total: 2516 | This month: 4