Metal Storm logo
Haunted!

Original post

Posted by , 19.03.2011 - 15:22
Hello there! I have an (unhealthy) infatuation with ghosts, apparitions and similar types of paranormal actitivities. I'm sure most of us have heard stories of such kinds of anomalies. I'm really interested to hear your stories! Please do NOT make up one! Only REAL stories that you've experienced first-hand or heard from someone you're familiar with...
P.S.: Anyone who doesn't believe in these things shouldn't bother to comment. You'll be doing us both a favor.

EDIT: There are some specific haunted places that I'd like to know more about. They are:

Greyfriar Kirk Cemetery, Scotland (some say one of the most "active" places on earth.)
The castle of the original Dracula, Count Vlad, Transylvania, Romania
Athens, Ohio (apparently, there are 5 graveyards positioned in such a way as to resemble a pentagram.)
Colosseum, Rome, Italy
Chillingham Castle, England
Savannah, Georgia (considered as the most haunted city in the US; the story of Rene, a 7-foot boy with hair all over his face, supposed to haunt a graveyard now known as "Rene's Playground"...)

And others...also fascinated by stories of necrophagist ghosts/demons/spirits...
25.03.2011 - 14:22
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ag Fox on 25.03.2011 at 14:11

@ValB
my friend is trying to cast a protective spell on me, and I believe her (you can think I am loony, I don't mind really :3)

i personally don't believe in such things, but i will not judge others for doing it(it's their own choice after all), unless it goes to extremes(like the exhumation thing).
25.03.2011 - 14:54
Yavanna

Hey, I have a picture from my 6th birthday party, and I am standing behind the cake, there it should be only me in there, but when took the picture, appeared a light beside me, yellow and orange, an if someone take a look at the contour of the light, it makes exactly the silhouette of a person with a hand over my head. I don't know how upload the picture at this post, so I will upload it to my profile, so you can take a look you want
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
25.03.2011 - 15:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yavanna on 25.03.2011 at 14:54

Hey, I have a picture from my 6th birthday party, and I am standing behind the cake, there it should be only me in there, but when took the picture, appeared a light beside me, yellow and orange, an if someone take a look at the contour of the light, it makes exactly the silhouette of a person with a hand over my head. I don't know how upload the picture at this post, so I will upload it to my profile, so you can take a look you want

defeetkly a woman spirit near by
where was it takenm was it old building whit rtafic death?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.03.2011 - 15:17
Yavanna

Written by Bad English on 25.03.2011 at 15:10

Hey, I have a picture from my 6th birthday party, and I am standing behind the cake, there it should be only me in there, but when took the picture, appeared a light beside me, yellow and orange, an if someone take a look at the contour of the light, it makes exactly the silhouette of a person with a hand over my head. I don't know how upload the picture at this post, so I will upload it to my profile, so you can take a look if you want

defeetkly a woman spirit near by
where was it takenm was it old building whit rtafic death?

oh, no it was taked in my house, and my house is old, yes, but that part was new-build at the time, was the first time we used it for anything.
Some people get really scared when see it. it's funny to see them scared
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
25.03.2011 - 15:42
MechanisT
Account deleted

That is just insane! You can clearly make out the hand patting your head! Wow! Thanks, you really made my day!
25.03.2011 - 15:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yavanna on 25.03.2011 at 15:17

oh, no it was taked in my house, and my house is old, yes, but that part was new-build at the time, was the first time we used it for anything.
Some people get really scared when see it. it's funny to see them scared

In many old houses can be spirits you never see it might never see it , land can be haunted to, demons and angry spirits are more fuck up , but if old house can be rebuild, some specifical parts it can wake up angry spirites
there also can be guardian spirits
----

apos;'
[image]
25.03.2011 - 15:57
Yavanna

I don't know if they are old spirits in there, because before the house was built, there was only the forest there.
Maybe a spirit of the forest?
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
25.03.2011 - 16:12
Yavanna

Oh, yes, Something only happened to me once, when I was a small child, I remenber lying in my bed in the early morning, before the dawn, and the door was open, and the house was dark as noone was awaken yet.
then for somehow I woke up and looked into the dark and cleary saw a white hand floating in the dark. I stared at that for a while and then it was gone.
And Well, I don't use a alarm clock, it's my mother who calls me in the morning. Many times, I hear someone calling me, then I wake up, and when I get the kitchen, where my mother usually is, she says "why are you awaken, it's too early". Then I realised that she didn't called me. So, from where came the voice who calls me in the mornign?
my mother asked it for a priest once, and he said that is a spirit calling me.

Maybe I am a sensitive person
----
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
25.03.2011 - 16:50
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Sometimes the eye will see more than whats there.
25.03.2011 - 17:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yavanna on 25.03.2011 at 16:12

Oh, yes, Something only happened to me once, when I was a small child, I remenber lying in my bed in the early morning, before the dawn, and the door was open, and the house was dark as noone was awaken yet.
then for somehow I woke up and looked into the dark and cleary saw a white hand floating in the dark. I stared at that for a while and then it was gone.
And Well, I don't use a alarm clock, it's my mother who calls me in the morning. Many times, I hear someone calling me, then I wake up, and when I get the kitchen, where my mother usually is, she says "why are you awaken, it's too early". Then I realised that she didn't called me. So, from where came the voice who calls me in the mornign?
my mother asked it for a priest once, and he said that is a spirit calling me.

Maybe I am a sensitive person

Forst spirit dunno, but its indian theritory historicaly and kidds see thinks, they see what addults acnt , angry spirit use senistice to get true use it like portal to manupulate same demons
if you it hepened only one its not big deal, if you be senstive you could feel it, talk whit a dead , know more, there many forms whit it but many see thinks to
----

apos;'
[image]