Metal Storm logo
Food/Eating Habits!

Original post

Posted by Kitty, 20.03.2011 - 18:44
Discuss food HERE.
what are your eating habits alike? are you on a special diet of some sort? what's your opinion about eating disorders and the people suffering from them? were you once thinner/chubbier? ect ect.

start now.
21.01.2015 - 06:03
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I eat this almost everyday and I probably could until the end of days. In order of layers; 2 pieces of slightly blackened whole grain toast, chopped kale smashed down with medium cheddar cheese, Sriracha sauce on the cheese. On top of that (one per piece of toast) are two fried eggs.

Specifically, they are fried in coconut oil because it doesn't turn into a trans fat when heated .. Even more specifically I pierce the yolk of the egg slightly before flipping so it's not a yolk bomb when bitten into. If done right the yolk will still be gloopy but surrounded in a layer of cooked yolk.... My god its such a complete meal.
----
Coldgrits
10.02.2016 - 01:26
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Running dangerously low on Sriracha.and my secondary go to, 3 Chiles Zaaschila.

good salsa picante is hard to come by down here.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.02.2016 - 03:36
MetallicA
Every day in December and January I had an omelet with peppers, tomatoes, onions, cheese, bacon and salsa on top. Soooo delicious. I wasn't home though. Now I'm back home and am too lazy to cook all that every day haha

What I typically eat is chicken or steak with a salad and either a vegetable like asparagus or some fruit.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
09.03.2016 - 13:52
Jtbmetal123
I have a very funny story. When I was in college I had a bunch of left over money from loans etc. So What did I do with it? Well ever since I was a kid I wanted to order everything at Mcdonalds..... so I did. i filmed it. Then a week later I ordered 500 mcnuggets and 50 double cheeseburgers. Heres the links. I know, im crazy. My habbits are horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFrAIRw09ds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IwqjmPgyPU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zru4_6FUECU
09.03.2016 - 16:33
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
:|
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
14.10.2016 - 21:40
Haddock666
I'm a vegetarian. I eat meat very rarely.
05.11.2019 - 09:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My fav food still is kebab, all versions even doner kebab, but I am sick n tired of doner and pizza. Home made gamburger is good.

My favorite food os European , old good meet, (all animal, even pig is my fav make it on open fire, that fet smeltys out and all fet makes meet a bit juicy, I love make meet food on open fire, year around) , aven roasted potatoes and some sallad and souse.
Most Euro food I dislike are russian and slavic, specially cold yogurt soup and swamps,

I love sushi, but japanese food is boring to me, same korean even himchi is damn aweseome. African food is bad to me, rest asian, europe, n and s america as well, atlantis food is in my wish list

I am big meet lover and eater.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.09.2020 - 17:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I just saw a documentary like 4 years or older that in Italy, far right politicians want to close take away food in historical city walls. Well I might buy it, but that fact they wanna ban foregn origin food growing as Chinese cabbage and such thing to save local things. Well actually where did tomatoes came? S America. So. I am aganst
I love traditional food, its good eat some region or nation food, but same time I like experimental food like mix between things into it as Chinese, Italian and german, Hmmmm Korean himtchi mix whit Greek olives or surkraut on pizza, just examples. I am against such bans
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing