Metal Storm logo
Enforcer - Guitarist Quits The Band

Guitarist Adam Zaars (also in Tribulation) has quit Swedish traditional heavy metal band Enforcer.

Adam Zaars issued the following statement: "After 5 years, 2 albums and almost 200 gigs in the band I have decided to tread new paths in life hence leaving Enforcer behind. I made this decision in January and told the band in China, on the way home from a truly memorable visit in South Korea and Japan. A good ending I figured. The decision was inevitable, yet of course a difficult one to make. I would like to thank the rest of the guys in the band for everything we've been through, the trials and the tribulations and the simply good times. I would also like to thank all the people that have helped us through the years. I want to wish Enforcer all the best for the future!"

The band added the following: "All shows and tours will however continue as planned. Even though it is a great loss for the band we must emphasize that this will not affect our future plans of world domination even perceptibly. The band will continue, head on without speed limit as planned without any change of style, musically or stylewise. From now on, Enforcer will continue as a four piece band where Olof will play both guitar and handle the vocal duties. Enforcer would also like to thank Adam for his time in the band and for all his contributions that made Enforcer what we are."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Enforcer
Posted: 23.03.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 31 users
23.03.2011 - 21:57
Death To Posers
Hate Thy King
That kinda sucks.. I hope they don't let this hold them back.
----
The word gen means "illusion" or "apparition." In India, a man who uses conjury is called a genjutsushi ["a master of illusion technique"]. Everything in this world is but a marionette show. Thus we use the word gen.
23.03.2011 - 22:45
Arcticus

Certainly doesn't sound like it

Hits total: 3951 | This month: 7