Metal Storm logo
'Floating' Toolbar and Youtube videos

‹‹ Back to Bugs
24.03.2011 - 13:01
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Just noticed that when you scroll down in the forums, with the Floating Toolbar setting on, any Youtube videos cover the toolbar. Not really significant, just thought I'd point it out.

Edit: Also happens with Myspace Player
24.03.2011 - 17:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
At least you can watch the videos. I get links to a blank page that says "false" whenever I click a Youtube video in a band's discography. Clearly I need to work on my kvlt image...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
26.05.2011 - 21:23
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.03.2011 at 17:01

At least you can watch the videos. I get links to a blank page that says "false" whenever I click a Youtube video in a band's discography. Clearly I need to work on my kvlt image...

yeah me to...
but judging from address field of the browser it's look like that there is something wrong with java script coding for that....like it do wrong parsing of address ....
Something like this:

"javascript:$.prettyPhoto.open(['http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7AgWYhM6qU&feature=youtube_gdata_player&fs=1'],['YouTube'],['Marduk- World Funeral']);"

i believe it is problem with new site skin.....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
04.06.2011 - 00:12
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Same here
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
11.06.2011 - 23:59
Ivan
Retired Admin
I don't know if anything can be done about that... Just avoid having the floating bar over the embedded video?
12.06.2011 - 03:51
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Ivan on 11.06.2011 at 23:59

I don't know if anything can be done about that... Just avoid having the floating bar over the embedded video?

What about the "false" thing?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
12.06.2011 - 10:18
Ivan
Retired Admin
Written by Troy Killjoy on 12.06.2011 at 03:51

No idea - I think that's a problem on your side. Try a different browser/computer?
12.06.2011 - 15:19
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Ivan on 12.06.2011 at 10:18

Written by Troy Killjoy on 12.06.2011 at 03:51

No idea - I think that's a problem on your side. Try a different browser/computer?

its on client side....everyone who dont have newer version of java on their browser have that problem...recently updated the java for my browser so it work fine...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"