Metal Storm logo
Hammerfall - New Song Online

"One More Time", the brand-new single from Swedish power metal band HammerFall, has been made available for streaming over at Facebook ("liking" the band is not required).

"One More Time" comes off the band's upcoming new album Infected, which will be released on May 20th through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: HammerFall
Posted: 29.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 34   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 207 users
30.03.2011 - 18:41
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Gonna jump on the bandwagon and say that this song is nothing special.
30.03.2011 - 19:21
Holy Man
STEEL DEFENDER
Hmmmm... yeah, I think this kind of change can be good for a band, if they do it right, but this doesn't sound that spectacular, and as many others have said... it's dull...
----
LIGHT THE FUSE ON THAT VAGINAMITE!!!
31.03.2011 - 00:09
Metal Invader

Written by mikeprado30 on 30.03.2011 at 06:04

Written by worm_is_gloaming on 29.03.2011 at 18:39

What a joke... before you know it, people will be begging HammerFall to return to their Templars, dragons, and warriors - the very same thematic this band has been so much accused of.
See what happens when a band changes their image... people still grumble, and if they stay the same then people still grumble too.

That's the very thing that annoys me about the metal people, is IMPOSSIBLE to have pleased everyone, if you remain in the same style they complain, if you change the style also complain... So then????

well as i can see we dont complain about the style but the simple reason that the song is boring and without soul and pasion..imo! and yes its impossible to pleased everyone i agree
07.04.2011 - 17:58
Zenzero
Zenzero
I become sad when I listen to the album Legacy of kings...........

Hits total: 4219 | This month: 5