Metal Storm logo
Pain - New Song Online

"Dirty Woman", a brand-new track from Swedish industrial metal band Pain, has been made available for streaming over at Facebook, or for free download (well, technically at the price of your e-mail address) over at this location.

"Dirty Woman" comes off the band's upcoming new album You Only Live Twice, which will be released on June 3rd through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Studio trailer

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pain
Posted: 05.04.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 139 users
05.04.2011 - 19:36
silenius

That whas one hell of a boring song tbh
05.04.2011 - 19:38
FreddeSwede

Not very good no.
05.04.2011 - 21:08
MetalSpider

I know its been said before but....I didn't know Johnny Depp was a metal artist lol

Man they look so much a like...especially in this picture.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
05.04.2011 - 21:45
MechanisT
Account deleted
What the hell?! The cover reminds me of a Static-X rendition of Monster House...
06.04.2011 - 00:14
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 21:08

I know its been said before but....I didn't know Johnny Depp was a metal artist lol

Funny you should mention that, Johnny Depp was actually in a glam/sleaze rock band called Rock City Angels before bailing and becoming an actor. Good choice on his part, seeing as the band went absolutely nowhere after he left. They made like one video with the post-Depp line-up, and the song sounded pretty good awful.

As for this...Can't say much about the song, but that is honestly one of the worst album covers I've seen in a long, long time.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
06.04.2011 - 00:19
MetalSpider

Written by Doc G. on 06.04.2011 at 00:14

Funny you should mention that, Johnny Depp was actually in a glam/sleaze rock band called Rock City Angels before bailing and becoming an actor. Good choice on his part, seeing as the band went absolutely nowhere after he left. They made like one video with the post-Depp line-up, and the song sounded pretty good awful.

As for this...Can't say much about the song, but that is honestly one of the worst album covers I've seen in a long, long time.

Right, I remember hearing that he was a bit of a musician.

As for Pain...I've never listened to them. Not really my thing.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
06.04.2011 - 09:57
ScanDoppelganger

Written by Doc G. on 06.04.2011 at 00:14

I recall a year or two back he got together with them and did a small show in West Palm Beach, I did not attend.

As far as the song goes Im not really a fan, which is basically how I feel about the band even after trying a to get into them.
06.04.2011 - 11:56
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Peter can do better than this. Pain can do better than this.
----
06.04.2011 - 15:39
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Written by Øyvind on 06.04.2011 at 11:56

As they've proven countless times now, they can't. Peter can however, but he seems to prefer doing the same shit over and over again with both Pain and Hypocrisy.
----
06.04.2011 - 16:05
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by corrupt on 06.04.2011 at 15:39

Written by Øyvind on 06.04.2011 at 11:56

As they've proven countless times now, they can't. Peter can however, but he seems to prefer doing the same shit over and over again with both Pain and Hypocrisy.

Well, I liked some of the stuff on earlier Pain albums. However this song is, like you said, too repetitive, we heard the same or similar melodies on every other album. Someone said that it would be suitable for a strip club DJ. Personally, I'd play the song while trucking something from Illinois to Kansas
----
06.04.2011 - 19:04
zero

Pain... or what i feel when i listen to the last song!!!

100% Pop metal. No creativity, FM melodies, lyrics of a teenager.
06.04.2011 - 20:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Feels like dANZIG RIP OFF?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3181 | This month: 4