Metal Storm logo
Fleshgod Apocalypse - New Album Due This Summer

Italian brutal death metal band Fleshgod Apocalypse are busy working on new material.

The band issued the following update: "We are really hard at work on a brand new album for a summer release. Ideally during Summer Slaughter Festival in North America. We are seeking a new home as well. We promise to bring some more news soon... so guys stay tuned!"

Exact cities, venues and dates for the North American Summer Slaughter Tour - which will run from July 21st through August 21st - will be announced on April 20th.

The billing for the travelling festival is shaping up as follows: The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, Darkest Hour, Six Feet Under, Dying Fetus, As Blood Runs Black, Oceano, Fleshgod Apocalypse and Powerglove.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Fleshgod Apocalypse
Posted: 07.04.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 70 users
07.04.2011 - 14:37
Absak
This is excellent news!
07.04.2011 - 14:43
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
AWESOME! now i believe that!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
07.04.2011 - 14:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
...a new home? Whatever, a new album!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.04.2011 - 15:47
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Ha. I was just listening to Oracles, and for an unknown reason I actually liked it. Will check this out; this band is quite unique.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
07.04.2011 - 16:24
Void_Eater
Account deleted
We could always use more Fleshgod. Looking forward to this-Second to Megadeth on my most desired of 2011.
09.04.2011 - 08:23
btbamfan20
The sounds that come from this band make me want to thrash around with my head hitting the ceiling and floor successively!!!
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
12.04.2011 - 02:12
ChibiDemigod
I love this band I hope they dont dissapoint with their new stuff!

Hits total: 3694 | This month: 5