Metal Storm logo
Brymir

07.04.2011 - 16:07
corrupt
With a lowercase c
I fail to see any musical connection between Nightwish and Wintersun. Just because it's from Finland, it's not automatically alike, let alone good.
I might start a thread about how anyone liking Van Canto should listen to Kreator and Rammstein because they're all so German alike.
----
07.04.2011 - 16:28
FreddeSwede

Written by corrupt on 07.04.2011 at 16:07

I fail to see any musical connection between Nightwish and Wintersun. Just because it's from Finland, it's not automatically alike, let alone good.
I might start a thread about how anyone liking Van Canto should listen to Kreator and Rammstein because they're all so German alike.

If you had bothered to listen at Brymir's songs you'd have noticed that they are quite similar to Ensiferum. But it's always easier to post some stupid ass comment.
07.04.2011 - 16:35
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Written by FreddeSwede on 07.04.2011 at 16:28
If you had bothered to listen at Brymir's songs you'd have noticed that they are quite similar to Ensiferum. But it's always easier to post some stupid ass comment.

I'm simply annoyed by people throwing random band names into their threads to get as many people notified (and replying) as possible. And taking big names from many different styles will guarantee you to notify even the last single memeber of this site. And I didn't even mention Ensiferum good sir.
----
07.04.2011 - 16:40
FreddeSwede

Written by corrupt on 07.04.2011 at 16:35

Written by FreddeSwede on 07.04.2011 at 16:28

I'm simply annoyed by people throwing random band names into their threads to get as many people notified (and replying) as possible. And taking big names from many different styles will guarantee you to notify even the last single memeber of this site. And I didn't even mention Ensiferum good sir.

If you wanted to describe a bands sound to someone who's never heard them before, you wouldn't use other bands as reference? You're too funny.
07.04.2011 - 17:24
moe5512

I've been a Brymir fan for 4 years now and finally they release an album and it's great!
07.04.2011 - 17:47
MetalSpider

I usually hate when I get these kind of notifications, but then I decided to listen to the band. And this actually sounds quite good.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
07.04.2011 - 18:56
FeskarN

I have listen to their demo and they got some pretty good stuff. Have been looking forward to this album since I heard the demo.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
07.04.2011 - 21:34
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Sounds like a cross between Turisas and Ensiferum, with some Gothenburg influences. Quite generic, but the melodies are good.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
17.06.2011 - 17:17
Vacant Throne

Man that is SICK but I wonder why they chose a song with such a long intro for their video debut ya know?
18.06.2011 - 04:40
Vacant Throne

Written by Guest on 17.06.2011 at 18:07

Written by Vacant Throne on 17.06.2011 at 17:17

Man that is SICK but I wonder why they chose a song with such a long intro for their video debut ya know?

I guess they first went through the possible songs for a music video, ended up in this, and didn't want to cut the song (which is something I respect). Also because this might be the first contact with this band for many metal fans, and they have mentioned themselves as "Epic..." so it sort of gives the taste of that.

Well that makes sense to me. If they want to be "Epic" then that's the way it's gotta be! On a side note, since you have "Array" as your name, have you heard of "Arrayan Path"?
18.06.2011 - 19:10
Vacant Throne

Written by Guest on 18.06.2011 at 15:16

Written by Vacant Throne on 18.06.2011 at 04:40

Well that makes sense to me. If they want to be "Epic" then that's the way it's gotta be! On a side note, since you have "Array" as your name, have you heard of "Arrayan Path"?

Arryan Path? Oh, now that I look closer into it, metal-archives says "March 2011 changed name to Arrayan Path." But I've heard just the name, no music so far. Seems to be 'Epic' Power Metal." Another quote from m-a: "Arryan" is a type of flower that grows in the American continents, so an arryan path would be a path of flowers." <- Guess I am a Power Flower.

Yeah they changed their name due to people thinking they were Nazis because people were pronouncing it "Arian" LMAO
20.07.2013 - 22:39
Susan
Smeghead
Written by Guest on 20.07.2013 at 21:47

There's -> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151723656259658 ...a clip involving new material.

EPIC!!! OOOH cannot wait for more from them. One of the truly great new folk band
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
30.12.2013 - 12:57
moe5512

I Sense a return of da Brymir!

Epuc dug ies epuc!