Metal Storm logo
Delain - New Guitarist Announced

Delain has announced the addition of Vengeance guitarist Timo Somers to the band's ranks.

The band released the following statement: "It's time to make an end to all rumour and speculations, today we're anouncing our new guitar player. We're happy to introduce Timo Somers as our new guitarist. Timo's been rehearsing with us for quite some time and we're very confident that we've found the best possible new Delain team member in him; this guy's got music in his blood.

You'll be getting to know more about about Timo in the upcoming weeks through our updated member profiles and through the shows of our upcoming European tour, where he'll make his debut. For now you can learn more about Timo bij reading our blog where you can read a little more about his background. We're looking forward to our first shows with Timo on tour, see you on the road!"

Source: site.delain.nl
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 18.04.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 47 users
18.04.2011 - 19:36
Milena
gloom cookie
Did he come as a replacement for the guy who did harsh vox on the tour with Sonata Arctica? If that is so, now they suck even harder.
----
7.0 means the album is good
19.04.2011 - 13:05
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
Hahaha the funniest thing is, when I talked some 18 months ago with the band, I told them I think they would sound even better if they have second guitar in a band ...
Well that is if this means they have two, they don't say a word about other guitarist leaving the band ?
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes
19.04.2011 - 20:02
mariano

They haven't mentioned anything about a replacement or someone leaving that I know, so we can assume they're adding a 2nd guitarist... interesting

I can't tell if 2 guitarists always means a lead guitar and a rhythm guitar, but I guess we might hear more guitar solos in the next album

Hits total: 2917 | This month: 4